Thread: Nomad moved to Rhino Den

Default Nomad moved to Rhino Den

So the sale on the Nomad was just a precursor to killing it off? Makes me very worried for the good old classic E&E, especially now that the Native is out.

Default Re: Nomad moved to Rhino Den

Man, I have had a lot of kifaru packs and for me the nomad tops them all. Love, love,love it.

I still have a hard time not using my nomad too. Makes a killer day pack with a long pocket below. Add a guide lid and a camp bag and I can go for 9 days. Awesome setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For what it's worth, the X-ray was on sale a few months back but never made it to the Rhino's Den. The Tahr was IN the Rhino's Den for a while, all of the sudden it's moved back in to the regular line up. I have no idea how Kifaru determines what moves in and out of the graveyard, but I'm hoping the E&E doesn't make it there.

Quote Originally Posted by 74 Bronco View Post
    So the sale on the Nomad was just a precursor to killing it off? Makes me very worried for the good old classic E&E, especially now that the Native is out.

Yeah. It's sometimes weird how they do things on the website. Got my Nomad ordered as soon as I saw the sale and very glad I did if it's really being killed. I know a lot goes into those decisions we don't know about but still. Good thing we have a solid used market here!

If I were gonna lob a guess out there, I'd bet that they have pre-cut bags that aren't finish sewn. When the number of pre-cut bags outweighs the incoming orders, they need to move them. Put them in the Rhino Den to clear out some shelf space for projects that have faster turnover.

No glass half full types here? Maybe its there because a G2 Nomad is in the works like one with a dang rifle scabbard that wont get ebele's panties in a wad.

Ok yes I know how the cycle goes but we can hope right?

It wouldn't hurt my feelings none if they made another generation E&E. Two Inches Longer, and four tabs on the top, and bottom four corners for bungee configuration. Or maybe PALS webbing on the bottom of the pack, if they added about an inch of depth to the pack as well. Keep bungee attachments on top. I'd also design a small pocket that strapped over the top of the E&E that tied in to the side PALS webbing that could be used as a waist of fanny pack when not in use. I'd love to see a lot of things, but I also don't know what all is out there, and what you can, and can't design, and sell without someone somewhere else complaining tieing it to their design.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Ya better have another look at the Rhino den, the EMR 2 is in now!