Re: Marking on packs
I got an OD Military Division Marauder for $50.
1. Shoulder straps cut off, but left plenty of strap to put X-Ray straps on it. The lifter straps are intact. (The shop had OD X-Ray straps, haven't added lifters back, need OD webbing, not sure about attachment.. Point: KIFARU fricking ROCKS!)
2. Horizontal compression straps cut, left 2 columns of PALS where they attached on the outside of the beavertail (replaced with unattached web, 2 male buckles)
3. flocked the PALS with gray Krylon
4. Name written inside the beavertail in black sharpie
5. Came with 3 Omni belts, one that had the deltas cut off. (good thinkin' there)
I will use the everlovin' piss out of this pack. Personalize them all boys, heck, sew in My Little Pony patches like the TAD/PDW crowd. it ruins 'em... Might as well throw 'em away....
Forgive those who aren't sorry, accept apologies never received....