Thread: FS/FT Kifaru Siwash

Default FS/FT Kifaru Siwash

For sale is a Kifaru Siwash that is in excellent structural condition. The only "modification" is I cut a slit in the hypalon hydration tube port so that the mouth piece would fit through easier. It is black and has some dirt. One of the fleece camo/blaze removable covers has a tear in it about 1" long. I can add or send via email/text pictures of the fleece panels if wanted. The pack is an outstanding internal frame piece of gear, but I am looking for an external frame to do primarily hauling. Also included is a cargo chair, same era (2006?) fleece blaze/camo back pouch, chamber pocket, and the divider that goes between the upper and lower portions of the interior. The serial number is under 100, so if there are multiple generations of this pack, and I have no idea if there are, it would be a safe guess that it is in the first. I believe that it is a medium belt as I am a 33" waist, always have been, and when tight there is about 2" of space on each side of the buckle before the webbing hits the belt. I am looking for $310tyd, insurance extra, paypal preferred 4%addl or gift. Possible trades: Kifaru 26" frame, Nomad, Woodsman, Reckoning. Stone Glacier X Curve, Solo, SKy. Plus cash coming from me. Or something that you think might float my boat. Thanks for looking.

Default Re: FS/FT Kifaru Siwash

Cargo chair is sold pending funds.

Would sell the bag with fleece covers but no chamber pocket for $200tyd +paypal fee

back to the top

Still available. Would trade for an Apollo or similar.