Thread: WTS: Original Packlock Heavy Duty Parka and Vest, Size L, Both with Hoods

Default WTS: Original Packlock Heavy Duty Parka and Vest, Size L, Both with Hoods

For sale I have two original packlock pieces in Foliage. Both are size Large and are in excellent condition. Both pieces have their hoods. Price includes next day shipping on the east coast and 2-3 day shipping everywhere else. I'll ship the same day I receive payment.

The parka has the heavy duty armor on the front of the hand warmer pouch and the bottom of the sleeves from the elbow to the wrist. $350 obo.

Name:  PL1.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  41.0 KB

Name:  PL2.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  38.1 KB

The vest is the standard model but still has it's hood attached. $300 obo.

Name:  PLV1.jpg
Views: 305
Size:  40.4 KB

Name:  PLV2.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  34.3 KB

Default Re: WTS: Original Packlock Heavy Duty Parka and Vest, Size L, Both with Hoods

Any interest in a trade for an axcel accutouch carbon pro?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Default Re: WTS: Original Packlock Heavy Duty Parka and Vest, Size L, Both with Hoods

P.m. Sent on vest

Vest sold. Jacket left is still available.

Hey man did you ever sell the Packlock Parka jacket? last post on 3/24/2017 said it was still available...Thanks!