Thread: Testimonial

Default Testimonial

As a decades-long back pain sufferer I've long recognized the benefits of chiropractic to keep myself afield. I have experience with many fine practitioners of the art.

Recently, I've placed myself in the care of the very finest Doctor of Chiropractic yet. The man has recently opened his practice here in Colorado. He is a hunter and a Kifaru user. In order to get the word out about his new practice he has been coming to K headquarters periodically to administer care to staff. With remarkable results! My colleagues report relief from chronic pain--pain that no one else has been able to cure. Colleague Aron Snyder no longer has the migraines that have plagued him for many years for example. He discovered that I have scoliosis of the spine--the first I knew of it--and is successfully treating me for it. In short, this fellow represents a new dimension in chiropractic, one that relies far less on pretzel-like manipulation and more on keen diagnosis and gentle healing. Healing that works!

Doctor Austin Gaspard can be reached at Parker Integrative Health in Parker. The phone number is 303-841-9565. If you wish to be afield at your best I suggest you give him a call. You'll not regret it.

Default Re: Testimonial

Hey Patrick, good to see you sir. Hope to see you out at the Rondy this year. We need to catch up. Thanks for the tip on Austin. Im not a back pain sufferer but always good to have someone incase anything comes up.

Be careful; If it worked it should not have taken over 100 years to try to prove it.

I had a painful muscle spasm in my leg. I could not sit down without the leg taking on a mind of its own, flopping about and sending pain impulses to make my brain unhappy.

Strange.

So I went to the Dr.. The Dr. said, its neurological, go to a Chiropractor. So I did.

The Chiro Dr. took an xray.

"Why is one of my vertebrae twisted 30 degrees to the left?", He asked me.

Dr. said, 'that's your problem.'

Anyway, I visited him for about two weeks and all the symptoms went away; they have never come back as bad as the day that sent me to the Dr.. Some old injury - from hockey or motorcycle riding or desk work, or a slowly developing condition from years of back-packing - no one knows why my spine is like that or for how long it has been like that (I have no memory of any trauma that would have caused it).

I must be careful how, and for how long, I sit at the desk working for that is the main variable which causes the symptoms; I even made a stand up desk so I could stand and use the computer.

But, my situation is not so bad - for it means that I should just go out marching in the woods more often and live in the tipi! Luckly, movement and exercise are the best way to keep this problem at bay; it would be terrible if it was the other way around.

Surgery is invasive and the outcome not certain; drugs only mask symptoms. The Chiro. Dr. talked a lot with me about posture and the bio-mechanics of sitting and walking to help prevent the recurrence of painful symptoms.

So, my experience with Chiropractors has been positive so far.

MT
    If A then B; ~B; Therefore ???

http://modustollens.org/

Curious how he treated migraines?I have severe migraines in the backcountry or if i have a lot of stress and its a pain in the ass having this.Its been 6 years i have this.

Envoyé de mon E6560C en utilisant Tapatalk