Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Limited Scout Run

Default Re: Limited Scout Run

2nd the run of mini-longs request. I've got a Scout, but really need some coyote mini longs for it.

500d only? Either way I will buy a multicam one. Is there weight savings with 500d over 1000d in a pack this small? Thanks.

The Unconstitutional State of Connecticut

Talked to a gentleman at Kifaru today, and he said they are doing a run of them and they will announce on social media when they will be for sale. Can some one give me a heads up when this occurs? I do not do social media. Thanks in advance, do not want to miss out.

Chinagreen - I will post here when they go up on the site.

Pardner - We are actually so low on 1000d we had to do these in 500 so there wouldn't be confusion as to why some are and some aren't 1000d. The weight savings is nominal. 500 is a lot stronger than most people give credit. You have to remember the scout is almost completely encased in pals webbing with a double layer on the bottom, triple seam reinforcement before binding, #10 YKK zips and the strongest military approved buckles we could find. Short of filling it with rocks and dragging it behind your truck in a sandstone quarry i'll bet good money you can give this pack to your kids when you're done with it.

There will have to be a considerable outcry for Minilongs before we cut them up guys. We have to focus production on our current products and fulfilling orders. We are in our busy season right now so you guys gotta bear with us. We are doing everything we can to get orders out on time and get people geared for their hunts and missions this year.
    Eric Bender
    -eric@kifaru.net

If no mini-longs would there be a top pocket on the lid?

Hey Bender. Shut down autocad already! Those arrows ain't gonna fling themselves!

Add my voice to the "outcry" for mini long (and skinny mini, and mid long, and regular long) pockets!
    MojoSlim

Scouts are live on the website. We got them cut up in 1000d for all colors except for the Ranger green. We only have RG in 500d. This is the only run we are planning on doing, so if you want in I would make sure you get in on it. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks and have a good one
    Eric Bender
    -eric@kifaru.net

Quote Originally Posted by Bender View Post
    Scouts are live on the website. We got them cut up in 1000d for all colors except for the Ranger green. We only have RG in 500d. This is the only run we are planning on doing, so if you want in I would make sure you get in on it. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks and have a good one
    Thanks Bender. Placing order, now Curious if Carbon Fiber Stays are an option?
    MojoSlim

Quote Originally Posted by MojoSlim View Post
    Hey Bender. Shut down autocad already! Those arrows ain't gonna fling themselves!

Add my voice to the "outcry" for mini long (and skinny mini, and mid long, and regular long) pockets!
    +1 to this. I'm stocked for longs, but have need for pockets for 2 Scouts, 2 TG1s, and an E&E. Kids' packs need organization, daughter's running a DSLR and going to be getting into venturing, nagging me to start reloading 250 Savage, son's in Cub Scouts, fishing, and bike rides for both. Maxpedition, TAD, PDW, I just can't get enthused about any of them, kids can't either....
    Forgive those who aren't sorry, accept apologies never received....

Another vote for Mini Longs