Thread: Shiloh Ranch, April 2-6

Default Shiloh Ranch, April 2-6

We have openings for 2 bowhunters for an April hog hunt at Shiloh Ranch. (No rifles this trip, or handguns. Rule is if anyone objects, no guns, and at least one in this group would object.) Since I know of a lot of great folks through Kifaru, I thought I'd ask here first. Jon S and Ozark Rambler have both been a few times. It's a nice, fun, and relatively inexpensive hunt. Email me at kmassaro@hotmail.com if interested, and I'll give you my cell number. Have fun. www.bowhunthogs.com is the website for the ranch. You can also go to bowsite.com, and look in the hogs forum for some stories and success photos.

And SHTFCO, who chimed in. I'm apparently losing my mind, as watching him shoot that pig in the cave was one of the most memorable things I've seen on a hunt.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Kmassaro; 01-25-2017 at 08:11 PM.

Default Shiloh Ranch, April 2-6

I have been on this hunt with Kevin and friends it was a blast wish I had the time off for this again this year. Highly recommend this hunt it is a great time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Re: Shiloh Ranch, April 2-6

James, you're always welcome. I'd love to watch you hunt the caves again. That's what I get for posting when I'm exhausted.

Default Re: Shiloh Ranch, April 2-6

All Good brother. Wife and I are doing 10 days in Caribbean this year on St John so Im burning half my vacation there. Rest is saved for chasing Elk in Sept.. So I couldn't go this year anyways. I am going to make a plan for 2018 though. I really want to get back to Shiloh. I have a score to settle =)