Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Kifaru Scout G1 Military Division Label (Pouches Question)

Thread: Kifaru Scout G1 Military Division Label (Pouches Question)

Default Kifaru Scout G1 Military Division Label (Pouches Question)

http://thumbs.ebaystatic.com/d/l200/...80914130_1.jpg

What Kifaru pouces are these on the front of this Military Division Scout? I have been told you could probably fit (2) MRE's in each! I think they are 2 quart generation 1 pouches??
    **Are they BOTH 2 quart g1 pouches side by side on the front of this g1 military division Scout pack? OR is it 1 qt pouch next to a 2 quart pouch? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by mannsbuick; 10-23-2016 at 02:42 PM.

Default Re: Kifaru Scout G1 Military Division Label (Pouches Question)

The one on the right looks like a 2qt...it's hard to tell about the one on the left, to me it looks like a 2qt bunched up a lil...not really sure but maybe youll get some help from someone more knowledgeable
    Thx
    Wayne

Yeah, I really like this set-up..I think they are both 1st generation 2 quart pouches side by side, they do have molle on the back and use malice clips from what I am told. If you look closely the Kifaru Labels are both vertical on the pouch as well..I am not sure if they made a 1 quart that was identical to the 2 quart 1st generation pouches. The pouches on the side are water bottle pouches that have rows of molle all around the outside and elastic loops inside each for organization..it was a Navy Seal Devgru 1st generation Scout !
    Keep those replies coming..i wish i could get a clearer picture..ugh!!

If it helps, I happen to own the ingredients I can check the fit for you however I won't be in front of the gear until the end of the week. But I'll update then. One thing to consider though, you will need to decide what to do with the two vertical compression straps which run up the front of the scout - as I see it you either move them low or run them behind the 2 quarts, making them hard to access.

I run 2 qts on my scout.

Sounds like the other pouches are liter plus.

Hey, that's my old scout! Those are both 2 qt pouches on the front. Just like the attached photo. I sold that quite awhile ago as I recall, maybe 2006 or so. Where did you get that thumbnail? I know it's my old one due to the two custom pouches you won't find anywhere else; the center pouch behind the 2qt's and the pop-flare pouch to the right between the liter plus pouch on the side and the 2qt. The center pouch behind the 2qts was made specifically for me, it's an admin pouch or sorts that fits an issue green notebook some pens, a map protractor, etc. it's very flat and handy. It has MOLLE webbing on front and back. I ran the compression straps in front of the 2qts to hold them tighter to the main pack. You can fit a rolled up jacket or a poncho liner on top of the 2qt pouches under the compression straps. It works very well.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Sigo; 12-05-2016 at 11:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigo View Post
    Hey, that's my old scout! Those are both 2 qt pouches on the front. Just like the attached photo. I sold that quite awhile ago as I recall, maybe 2006 or so. Where did you get that thumbnail? I know it's my old one due to the two custom pouches you won't find anywhere else; the center pouch behind the 2qt's and the pop-flare pouch to the right between the liter plus pouch on the side and the 2qt. The center pouch behind the 2qts was made specifically for me, it's an admin pouch or sorts that fits an issue green notebook some pens, a map protractor, etc. it's very flat and handy. It has MOLLE webbing on front and back. I ran the compression straps in front of the 2qts to hold them tighter to the main pack. You can fit a rolled up jacket or a poncho liner on top of the 2qt pouches under the compression straps. It works very well.
    It's on eBay right now, I'm assuming that's the thumbnails origin.
    Last edited by Ransom; 12-05-2016 at 11:51 AM.
    Nothings impossible, just expensive.

The picture than mannsbuick posted is on eBay? I searched and didn't see it. I know the photo I posted is on eBay, I put it there.