Thread: MMR Gen 1 in Woodland

Default MMR Gen 1 in Woodland

I bought a Kifaru ruck recently and the seller identified it to be a MMR gen 1. The ruck is in Woodland camo and I contacted the Kifaru customer support to ask for some information about this ruck of mine, because I had not seen any Kifaru packs in Woodland prior to this. They kindly told me that my ruck is quite rare, with only some where in between 50-100 MMR's made with Woodland around 2008.

But I am still looking for some more information about it, and that is why I am writing this post: can any of you guys tell anything more about the ruck or Kifaru gear in Woodland? Might anybody have an estimation of what my ruck might be worth? (I am not selling though, I love the pack dearly!) Any help is appreciated!

Default Re: MMR Gen 1 in Woodland

As far as I know, any information about the standard G1 MMR will be the same for the woodland, except for the camo. You can get good info from the web-archives or do a general search for it here. There is a good amount of info on the MMR....

It is very rare. Been looking for a main Kifaru woodland pack for a few years now and yours is the first I've heard of. I have managed to procure pockets and a Tailgunner, but no pack.

If you ever let it go, please think of me......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Default Re: MMR Gen 1 in Woodland

Thanks a million for your help! Should have figured that of course all information regarding MMR is applicable to mine too. And awesome to hear that my pack is such a rare item then! I'll be sure to contact you if I ever decide to get rid of it, although I think I don't want to do that any time soon

Anyway, I made a review of the pack for my and my friends blog, if you want to take a peek! Here's the link:
    https://nobleandblue.wordpress.com/p...aru-mmr-gen-1/
    If any information is wrong, please let me know so I can get my facts straight!