Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Lets start a picture thread!
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets start a picture thread!

Default Lets start a picture thread!

Hey folks I have yet to see a picture thread on here so I figured its about time to start one!

I dint see anything in a sticky saying we cant have one but if for some reason Admin is opposed to it let me know and I will delete. I do not think there will be a problem so long as hosting is done via outside sources such as Photobucket.

Reason for this is to show off your set ups and the creative ways we are running our Kifaru gear to show the good, bad and ugly.

Last six months for me have been a learning adventure in ordering, buying selling and trading gear to get it dialed in. Unfortunately we cant all simply visit their shop so the first time many of use get to fondle an item is after we purchase. Perhaps this will help others get it right the first time.

Also much of their line is no longer made so identification can be tricky for newbs (like me). The stuff is still circulating we just may not know what its called.

OK so not my job to dictate what people post but I would suggest that you identify what the components are for reference.

Suggesting pics of components paired together not just endless pics of X-Rays but rather pics of X-Rays with long pockets on sides or mini longs on top etc etc. this is for reference information so try to keep it relevant to that idea.

We already have a classified section and it would stand to reason if a person wanted to sell it they would have posted it for sale.
    Last edited by AO6; 05-30-2016 at 11:51 PM.

Default Re: Lets start a picture thread!

OK I will go first....

Escape and Evade with Medium Back pouch docked to the front. Good set up as the two are close in size by height and width. The Back pouch makes for a nice compression panel. I found that replacing the SR buckles with G-hooks allowed for a cleaner attachment as mounting two SR that close was a bit sloppy.

Two Hybrid Long Pockets (Side Zip) mounted one over the other on Duplex.

Scout (bottom) and Hybrid Long Pocket mounted on Duplex.

Scout with Cargo Chair

Scout with two Hybrid Longs and cargo chair

Duplex, Cargo Panel, Zippy, Old School OR large compression bag and what I beleive is a Claymore but not positive. Its 500D has two dividers inside and a velcro patch on front and two tabs on top for attaching Split SR buckles, otherwise its just like the medium back pouch.
    \

Attachment 22130
    Scout with two D&L Claymore pouches and 1000d Organizer. It's a work bag that uses the Contoured Shoulder Strap instead of full suspension since it only goes from a pickup to a boat and back.

Apollo with guide lid on a new hunting frame. Frame is black with CB harness and belt. Apollo is CB and guide lid is in MC as is all pockets. Small pocket on outside of guide lid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that a 22" or 24" frame? I'm very very new to bowhunting been into trad for fun for a decade so not new to archery. Planning to start this year and I'm curious do you wear your pack while hunting or ditch it while you stalk? I guess thats making an assumption your not hunting from a tree stand.

Really like the Apollo Set up like that!

Quote Originally Posted by mukbowhntr View Post
    Apollo with guide lid on a new hunting frame. Frame is black with CB harness and belt. Apollo is CB and guide lid is in MC as is all pockets. Small pocket on outside of guide lid.

It is a 26" frame. While hunting elk I will always have my pack on. I have shot my last five elk with pack on. Last deer for that matter too. Practice shooting with it on as much as possible.

The nomad with a guide lid is a slick day pack too.

Default Lets start a picture thread!

DT1 on 26" hunting frame guide lid 2 medium belt pouches on the side water bottle holder and mini belt pouch and a 3rd compression strap in he middle of both sides. Replaced all buckles with autolocks.

22 Mag 24" tactical frame ran with 3 compression straps on the side with small belt pouch up top and medium belt pouch on the bottom. Mini belt pouch and water bottle holder one side and small belt pouch on the other. All buckles are autolocks as well.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 2043
Size:  74.9 KBHere's how I ran my cargo panel/bikini frame last September.