Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Ranger Green or ? - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Ranger Green or ?

Default Re: Ranger Green or ?

Ranger Grey is available on the hunting frames now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearded06 View Post
    Ranger Grey is available on the hunting frames now.
    Thanks, that's a change from yesterday!

What you all think of using ranger green for edc/travel? I usually like wolf grey but it seems the shade/tint is all over the place and sometimes has a foliage look to it. Looking for something better.

That's exactly my plan. Will continue to hunt with my MC but moving EDC and travel gear to Ranger Green.

Did you see the instagram pic Aron posted with his RG Antero sitting on a carry on suitcase? Looked excellent for travel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm wondering how RG would look with multicam pockets. I've got a lot of extra MC pouches that would work well on a base RG pack.

Ranger Green looks killer as an EDC color but the Antero just doesn't do it for me for some reason. Bummer the Urban Zippy doesn't seem to be offered in Ranger green.

Wondering if someone at Kifaru could update us on the RG rollout. I don't see a RG E&E, UZ or malice Organizer available? Are the coming or ?

I thought earlier in the thread Aron said they would be getting everything in RG except for the buckles. Did I miss a post somewhere as to what happened with the change? It looks like the RG material used is a good color but it would be the cats tats with matching (or closely colored) zippers and webbing.

Quote Originally Posted by LMT66 View Post
    Wondering if someone at Kifaru could update us on the RG rollout. I don't see a RG E&E, UZ or malice Organizer available? Are the coming or ?
    I called with questions about ordering some stuff in RG and asked about the UZ and 1000D organizer. RG only comes in 500D and it sounds like Kifaru is going moving from all 1000D anyway so the malice organizer will not be offered in RG and maybe no more of any color soon. As for the UZ I was told all the bags will be offered in RG but it will be 500D, even the Xray. But like we can see the UZ is still not offered in RG, at least not in the pulldown color menu.