Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
FirstLite Stormtight Jacket Size Large Fusion and Eberlestock halftrack

Thread: FirstLite Stormtight Jacket Size Large Fusion and Eberlestock halftrack

Default FirstLite Stormtight Jacket Size Large Fusion and Eberlestock halftrack

Selling a new condition Firstlite Stormtight Jacket in Fusion Size Large. Its in perfect condition. These run very large. I am 6 foot 240# and the Large fits me great with layering room. So if you have never tried on one Id recommend it. One of the top rated Rain jackets out there. has one of the best breathability ratings.

Photos

Asking 220$ Shipped Paypal preferred Buyer pays the fee or you can gift it. No trades unless you have a new condition Apex insulation 20 degree Wide Slick bag. Then we can talk. Id add cash of course.

I also have an Eberlestock Halftrack in Coyote Brown with Belt in new condition Im looking to sell also. 225$ Shipped. Will get some photos later tonight.

Hit me up if your interested.
    Last edited by shtfco; 04-28-2016 at 09:13 AM.

Default Re: FirstLite Stormtight Jacket Size Large Fusion and Eberlestock halftrack

Buyer backed out. The Firstlite is still for sale. 220$ Shipped. Buyer pays the fee or you can gift it.
    Last edited by shtfco; 04-28-2016 at 09:13 AM.

Default Re: FirstLite Stormtight Jacket Size Large Fusion and Eberlestock halftrack

Photos: its in excellent shape.

Bump this pack needs a new home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both Jacket and Pack still available.

FirstLite Rain Jacket is Sold.