Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Shabby stitching on EMR framesheet

Default Re: Shabby stitching on EMR framesheet

Still around. And quite full of themselves, and not just the down. This is my favorite. http://wiggys.com/factory.cfm Claiming to be the only sleeping bag factory in the US. thats a laugh.

I suppose he thinks that his is the only factory that counts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    I suppose he thinks that his is the only factory that counts.
    Quote Originally Posted by outdoors View Post
    Still around. And quite full of themselves, and not just the down. This is my favorite. http://wiggys.com/factory.cfm Claiming to be the only sleeping bag factory in the US. thats a laugh.
    I've read a few exchanges of his online. There's a guy that no matter how great his gear might be, I wouldn't walk across the street to buy something on clearance. I can stand a lot of things, but bad mouthing competitors and bullying potential customers just doesn't cut it for me. He clearly doesn't need my business.

From everything I've ever read, Patrick is about 180 degrees opposite from that. I think that's why just about everybody I've ever talked to about Kifaru products goes out of their way to say how gracious and knowledgeable Mr. Smith is. I've never heard anyone say a nice thing about Wiggy. Maybe that's just my experience, but I doubt it.

Not just your experience, Patrick has been a friend for some years now and he is every bit a gentleman as you have heard. Your evaluation of Wiggy is spot on, too.