Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Discontinue List

Default Re: Discontinue List

Has Typhon been discontinued in packs? I was looking at the urban zippy and it appears to not be an option.

Dan,

Typhon has been out of production for a while but we still have the odd bag left over for sale. As of now there are no plans or bringing that color back.
    Eric Bender
    -eric@kifaru.net

Given your Kifaru gear has always been the grade A+ gear no one else seems to get to, i've always been frustrated and amazed why you guys don't keep things like skinny minis and mini long pockets going; it's frustrating a hell given the few I see mostly ebay don't want to ship across the pond. Can't you guys simply knock out a few batches of some of your discontinued, but thoroughly still wanted items for the love of god? Just to give us folks some time to order in some of the stuff we didn't get round to. Please guys

jahledzoo, they do just that every now and then. When they get enough folks asking for some of their old stuff they post a thread asking for who would want to order. If they get enough commitment they make them.