Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Discontinue List

Default Re: Discontinue List

I understand the cold hard decisions businesses have to make--it costs money to have a made-to-order item on the menu whether it ever gets made and the cost of production goes up for a one-off production. The stopping of custom work, the trimming of the less popular items, the adjustment of prices to reflect the manhours used in production--they all make sense. But it hurts when you are emotionally attached.

The stash-it really surprises me. It is so useful. Will it be replaced with a 500d version or something else?

It seems a lot of the items are malice clip attachments. I really hope they are not going to be a 3 bar slider option now.

Quote Originally Posted by crossada View Post
    It seems a lot of the items are malice clip attachments. I really hope they are not going to be a 3 bar slider option now.
    Just speculation on my part, but I would assume that selling regular molle/pals attached pouches/pockets/etc is a real pain, since everyone and their mother makes something and it's become a commodity.

Quote Originally Posted by crossada View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    +1
    Brains not Bans
    Support community dog safety through education not discrimination.

West Coast USA, staying close to home... for now.

Quote Originally Posted by wetzel View Post
    The stash-it really surprises me. It is so useful. Will it be replaced with a 500d version or something else?
    Maybe these?

http://store.kifaru.net/belt-pouch-p14.aspx

I have several Shash-Its but my current application is one on the strong side (knife, multitool, bit set, spare light) and a TT Horizontal Utility (stuff & things) on the weak side--best mix of organization and capacity.
    __________________________________________________ _________
    No like, no buy. Because 'merica. And thanks for reducing our wait time.

rhunter424 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by straps View Post
    Maybe these?

I have several Shash-Its but my current application is one on the strong side (knife, multitool, bit set, spare light) and a TT Horizontal Utility (stuff & things) on the weak side--best mix of organization and capacity.
    Hard to pass up the price and functionality of a TT 1H pouch. I've been using them on my belts for a long time.

The belt pouches were a big hit on the hunting side since they interface with the hunting webbing matrix and hunting belts. If you've got a military belt, then you have a lot more options for pouches on the belt.
    Last edited by rhunter424; 12-05-2013 at 11:18 AM. Reason: spelling

West Coast USA, staying close to home... for now.

Worth noting also that the "endangered" Multicam gear (where it is still available) is on sale...
    __________________________________________________ _________
    No like, no buy. Because 'merica. And thanks for reducing our wait time.

I just ordered an OD Organizer. I guess that is double discontinued. I'd have ordered a Stash-It too, but they were already gone.

I also added an OD GPS pouch. I don't even need these, but I figure someday I'll wish I could order them and they won't be there, so now is the time (as bad of a time as it is to buy extra stuff).

[QUOTE=straps;323215]Maybe these?

If they only they came in black, i would of ordered them in a jiffy.