Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Vote for your favorite pack in Typhon or Mandrake

View Poll Results: What pack and color would you choose?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • E&E---TYPHON

11 9.24%
  • E&E---MANDRAKE

11 9.24%
  • Xray---TYPHON

19 15.97%
  • Xray---MANDRAKE

6 5.04%
  • XING---TYPHON

0 0%
  • XING---MANDRAKE

14 11.76%
  • Duplex Timberline 2---TYPHON

6 5.04%
  • Duplex Timberline 2---MANDRAKE

18 15.13%
  • High Camp 4800---TYPHON

16 13.45%
  • Spike Camp---Mandrake

18 15.13%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vote for your favorite pack in Typhon or Mandrake

Default Vote for your favorite pack in Typhon or Mandrake

Hello Everyone,

As some of you already know, we have decided to do some limited runs of the Typhon and Mandrake patterns from Kryptek. We announced this a few weeks ago to help get feedback on what packs would be best to build first. Well, we’ve gotten a ton of feedback/responses, but they’ve been all over the map.
    To help keep things organized, on track and visible to the public, we’ve decided to start a poll on the general forums .

Here are the guidelines for its use:

1) This poll is what we will use to determine what to build, so please don’t vote for what you would “LIKE” to see Kifaru build, but what you will BUY if Kifaru builds it! So please respect this and only vote accordingly.

2) All of these limited runs will be done when time permits from our normal schedule, so because of that there’s no way that we can give you exact build times. The poll will let us and you know what’s coming out next, but again, we can’t tell you exactly when that will be.

3) Kifaru will make an announcement two weeks before the packs go on sale. This announcement will be made on Facebook and Kifaru forums.

4) Every limited run will be sold on a first come first serve basis, and when they’re gone, they’re gone.

5) Will Kifaru ever make these a standard color option? We never know what the future holds, but the answer is no for the foreseeable future.

6) We have already gathered all of the data from the forums, emails and private messages and this data is what we’ve used to pick the top 10 candidates for starting the poll. This doesn’t mean that we will never build something that has not been listed, but it does mean that it is not at the top of the list.

We do apologize for the initial confusion, but we had no idea the demand for Typhon and Mandrake would be this high! Hopefully we can use this poll to keep things in better order and get some of the packs to you that are in the highest demand at the same time.

Thank you for the understanding…..Let the voting begin!

Last edited by Aron Snyder; 07-16-2013 at 03:35 PM.

Default Re: Vote for your favorite pack in Typhon or Mandrake

Just as an FYI, we have 20 High Camp 4800's and 5 DT1's in Mandrake that are inproduction right now.
    Last edited by Aron Snyder; 07-16-2013 at 05:22 PM.

No Spike Camp in Mandrake? I'd go for that in a heartbeat. After all the responses I thought there would be several of us, alas.
    Last edited by RichardE; 07-16-2013 at 02:25 PM.

Here's the thing, I would BUY the Xray in Typhon if you also had complementary accessories, but you inferring that this pattern/material has a limited future doesn't make me want to invest in it. Only speaking for myself here.

I changed it up and added the Spike Camp for you! It was withing a vote between the two anyway, so since you asked, I changed it .
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardE View Post
    No Spike Camp in Mandrake? I'd go for that in a heartbeat. After all the responses I thought there would be several of us, alas.
    Last edited by Aron Snyder; 07-16-2013 at 02:50 PM.

Those are very interesting packs to choose. Are there a lot of tactical guys that use the Hunting bags? Because I can't imagine hunters choosing Typhon, I mean my bow is dipped in Typhon and it is a BA camo, just can't see it over Mandrake, but it is really close to Highlander so who knows.

Understandable! I wouldn't say it has a limited future, as we are also looking at making it a standard color. We just need to keep things in check and not over promise something we can't deliver. That's the reason we are doing limited runs as time permits.
    Quote Originally Posted by techbrute View Post
    Here's the thing, I would BUY the Xray in Typhon if you also had complementary accessories, but you inferring that this pattern/material has a limited future doesn't make me want to invest in it. Only speaking for myself here.

We had several requests for Typhon being used as a backpackers type pack (summertime scouting and training).
    Quote Originally Posted by cmeier117 View Post
    Those are very interesting packs to choose. Are there a lot of tactical guys that use the Hunting bags? Because I can't imagine hunters choosing Typhon, I mean my bow is dipped in Typhon and it is a BA camo, just can't see it over Mandrake, but it is really close to Highlander so who knows.

Now that you say that, a Typhon 4800 highcamp on my black bikini frame would be so awesome, animals would die just looking at me...

Well, guess I should have read the fine print BEFORE I voted. So you can delete my vote. I can NOT afford a XING pack in any color, but if I could that would be my choice in Mandrake. Still hoping someone wants to depart with a EXPRESS.