Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
FS: Gen1 MMR (black), XTL, ultralight stays, 2 hybrid top-zip long pockets, grab it

Thread: FS: Gen1 MMR (black), XTL, ultralight stays, 2 hybrid top-zip long pockets, grab it

Default FS: Gen1 MMR (black), XTL, ultralight stays, 2 hybrid top-zip long pockets, grab it

I accept PayPal and USPS money orders only and this pack may be cross posted on other forums. Please note that that for PayPal purchases, I ship to PayPal confirmed US addresses only (Unless I know the purchaser - in which case I may make an exception).

If you're interested and you'd like to ask questions about anything, negotiate or ask about a trade, feel free to send me a private message. In terms of trades I'm interested in Kifaru gear, tactical battle rattle, ammo, watches, high quality knives and camping/backpacking gear and electronics.

For sale is a Gen 1 MMR in black with an XTL lid, ultralight stays, aluminum stays, two hybrid (MOLLE/Dock and Lock) top-zip long pockets and a boot bag. The pockets, the grab-it and the boot bag are also black (please refer to the pictures). Nearly all the straps have been policed using ITW Web Dominators (refer to the pictures below). There aren't any tears in this bag and though it's been used, it hasn't been abused and is in excellent condition.

I wear a size 32 waist pant and the waist belt has quit a bit of room to adjust to larger sizes.

I'm asking $375 including shipping, delivery confirmation and insurance.

Photos (click on any of the photos below for a larger image):

Default Re: FS: Gen1 MMR (black), XTL, ultralight stays, 2 hybrid top-zip long pockets, grab

PM sent. I'll take it.

Default Re: FS: Gen1 MMR (black), XTL, ultralight stays, 2 hybrid top-zip long pockets, grab

Bag is sold to kogen. Moderators please feel free to lock.