Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
WTT: OD gear for Foliage

Thread: WTT: OD gear for Foliage

Default WTT: OD gear for Foliage

Im trying to standardize on my pack colors so I am looking to trade some of my OD gear for foliage. A one for one swap would be ideal. Not looking to sell at this moment and would only be interested in trading for its foliage counterpart. PM is the best way to contact me

I have the following:

-G2 Mollex, custom made with black hardware to mimic the old style packs. Has a small padded PALS power pull belt. Excellent condition. I did cut some of the straps on the shoulder area to remove some excess. I removed about 6" from the lift straps and 4" from the mounting straps (I'm 6'1" 200 lbs for reference). All other straps are original length and unmodified. Flag not included. I also have all original paperwork, too

-GPS pouch, comes with malice clip. Also like new condition.

-Liter Plus Pouch, also like new condition. I know I have the malice clips somewhere...

Last edited by rheb1026; 02-22-2013 at 11:22 PM.
    "We're not that good, everybody else just sucks"

Default Re: WTT: OD gear for Foliage

Default Re: WTT: OD gear for Foliage

Pack is traded. Still looking for a foliage GPS pouch and Liter Plus