Thread: WTB: Armor Grip 2 - AG2 - Bag Only (No Frame) or MMR/ZXR + Cargo Panel

Arrow WTB: Armor Grip 2 - AG2 - Bag Only (No Frame) or MMR/ZXR + Cargo Panel

Hello everybody,

I recently picked up a 2nd hand Armor Grip Frame, and now I need a bag to go with it. I'm looking for an AG2 bag, preferably in either MultiCam or Coyote Brown.

I would also consider an MMR (bag only) or a ZXR.
    An XTL would be a big plus on any of the bags.

I would also like to buy a Cargo Panel (not necessarily from the same person).

Please note that I am in Australia, so if you could give me a postage quote as well that would be good.
    All payments would have to be made by PayPal.

Also, I seem to have about 30 coyote brown side release buckles, but only have the male halves. So, if by some random chance you have a whole bunch of female halves and want to get rid of them please let me know. The ones I need look like this:

Name:  FemaleMolleSideReleaseBody.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  10.9 KB

Thanks for your time.

Default Re: WTB: Armor Grip 2 - AG2 - Bag Only (No Frame) or MMR/ZXR + Cargo Panel

Anyone at all?

Default Re: WTB: Armor Grip 2 - AG2 - Bag Only (No Frame) or MMR/ZXR + Cargo Panel

Still looking.

I managed to trade my AG frame with some cash for an EMR so now I just need a cargo panel. If any one has one they are looking to sell let me know. Coyote brown, multi cam or foliage are what I'm looking for.