Thread: Kifaru XTL, SOTech Mission Micro pack and SOTech MOLLE Pouch For Sale.

Default Kifaru XTL, SOTech Mission Micro pack and SOTech MOLLE Pouch For Sale.

Jayson here and I am selling the following items:

Kifaru XTLThis is in mint condition with the only ‘blemish’ being my name - which is written on the inside in an inconspicuous spot. It is coyote brown and comes with a shoulder strap and pouch.
    Price: $85USD SOLD
    SO Tech Mission Pack Micro with Front Pouch Insert (IAMGBI)This pack was only used a dozen or so times and is in outstanding shape. Although it is said to be coyote brown, it is more of an OD colour. It comes with a Front Pouch Insert (an $18 value). Its dimensions are L16 in. x W12 in. x D6 in and has a volume of 1152 cu. In – making it the perfect EDC bag.
    Price: $80.00USD

SO Tech BLOCS Accessory MOLLE Pouch This is a near mint MOLLE pouch as it has had its Flex-Tab removed as I preferred using malice clips. It has a Velcro side pocket and is coyote brown, but looks more of an OD colour. Its dimensions are 9”H x 6"W x 3.5”D
    Price: $20.00 USD

Items will be shipped as soon as I receive payment – preferably using PayPal. Please note that I live in Canada so shipping fees may be more than usual; however I do frequent the US and will be travelling there within the week. I have no issues shipping from the US (Buffalo, NY) to save you on shipping fees. I will only charge what the actual shipping cost is using whatever carrier you prefer. Please contact me if interested. Thanks.

jaYson
    Last edited by jaYson; 12-11-2012 at 08:07 PM.

Default Re: Kifaru XTL, SOTech Mission Micro pack and SOTech MOLLE Pouch For Sale.

I'll take the XTL (for the original listed price)

ETA: Payment sent
    Last edited by DVLSBRGD; 12-11-2012 at 09:25 PM.
    John

"You can't teach stupid" JRH 2009

Default Re: Kifaru XTL, SOTech Mission Micro pack and SOTech MOLLE Pouch For Sale.

2nds on the xtl if it falls through

pm and email on the SO Tech Mission Pack Micro with Front Pouch Insert (IAMGBI)