Thread: New Shooting Discipline

Default New Shooting Discipline

I am tardy in telling you friends about the blast I'm having with night vision shooting!

My mentor in this discipline is Hunter Hamilton, who owns MODARMORY.COM in Colorado Springs.

If the idea of shooting accurately in pitch darkness has any appeal I suggest you contact Hunter. The man is very approachable and is thoroughly up to speed on the subject. He can advise on plain night vision as well as the latest in thermal versions. There is something very satisfying about expanding one's shooting prowess into the round the clock realm. Consider it a manly form of insurance. If you hanker to do something that's never been possible until very recently in the grand scheme of riflecraft you owe it to yourself to check this out!

Default Re: New Shooting Discipline

Having seen Hunter's gear up close and personal in the dark, it is amazing how well the night vision optics work. Looking at a spot a half mile away and being able to SEE anything there you could see during the day is just amazing stuff.

Default Re: New Shooting Discipline

+1 for MODARMORY.com For those who work in the tactical world you know there are all kinds of "bright ideas" and equipment that doesn't work or live up to it's claims. Limited light optics and vision are highly technical fields and evolving quickly. Hunter is the real deal; explaining the systems in a practal manner asnd offering solutions to your needs. Would that all merchants had his skills...and equipment.