Thread: So what is the most prefered way to haul meat with the KU backpacks?

Default So what is the most prefered way to haul meat with the KU backpacks?

I'm trying to figure out what accessories to order with my 3700 and was wondering what meat hauling accessories and techniques are being used with these packs.

There is the Cargo panel, Cargo Chair, Hanging meat bag and Grab it to choose from.

In the past I have been using a Badlands which has a cargo panel and I haven't had any issues with that method, but maybe there is a better way.

Default Re: So what is the most prefered way to haul meat with the KU backpacks?

Put the meat in the main bag and your gear or lighter stuff in a grab it, cargo chair, etc. Try to elevate the load higher, so I just throw it ontop of my gear.
    Good shoot'n!

Default Re: So what is the most prefered way to haul meat with the KU backpacks?

I hauled out 2 elk this year with my 3700 and hanging meat bag, worked great.. Keeps the weight on the stays and not balled up like a lump a crap in the bottom of the bag.. DEW

It sounds like the hanging meat bag and grab it is the way to go with these packs for meat hauling. The meat bag puts the wieght where it needs to be and the grab it carries the pelts/antlers and or gear.

Has anybody used a cargo panel or cargo chair with a KU pack? What did you use it for?
    Does the cordura hunting grab it, E&E, and long pocket attach to the KU packs?