Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Replacing an AR barrel

Default Re: Replacing an AR barrel

Ryan,
    So what convinced you to give up your mini-14?
    Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

-St. Paul

I still have it and like it alot. Shot some 1/2" groups at 50 yards with it to last time I had it out. The only reason why I prefer ARs now is ease of part replacement. I've never had to replace an extractor, firing pin, bolt, etc on the mini but the day may come and I dont want to HAVE to ship it back to ruger doubly so if I cant.
    Fire without movement is a waste, movement without fire is suicide.

Please excuse all grammar and punctuation mistakes. I'm posting from my phone.

Roger that. I am in the process of building my first AR. I have the lower, and am waiting for the rifle kit to show up in the mail.
    Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

-St. Paul