Sandra, the math just doesn’t work out.
“as you know, can cost a woman over $3000 during law school.”
Ok so lets look at the real cost? She can get the pills at Target for 9 dollars a month just 3 miles from Georgetown without insurance or so I have been told. Don’t use them. LOL! I checked out Planned Parenthood.
They have the cost listed at:
“Cost about $15–$50 each month”
It appears Wal-Mart is matching the 9 dollar price.
“More medicines covering more categories – Important prescription medicines have been added to the $4 program covering glaucoma, attention deficit disorder/attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADD/ADHD), fungal infections and acne. Fertility and prescription birth control will also be included at $9, compared to national average prices ranging from $24 to $30 per month and saving women an estimated $15 to $21 per month – $180 to $250 annually.’
Ok now for the math.
9 dollars a month comes to 108 dollars a year. She says “AS YOU KNOW” the cost can be OVER 3000 dollars during law school. So how long is law school? The math says 25 YEARS. LOL! Ok let’s say people do something called personal responsibility, yea crazy idea and a 31 year old lawyer to be asks her partner to buck up and share the cost. So he pays ½. Now we are up to 50 years as her cost is 4 dollars and 50 cents per month. This is what the President of the United States feels he must call Sandra for a pep talk and become the primary talking point for the nation. This is what our law makers must focus on? A Catholic university has to pony up 9 dollars a month is more important than:
1. $15,522,499,979,497.50 (the 50 cents is cuz of birth control) national dept as of March 10, 2012.
2. Why it takes a Catholic university DECADES to graduate women lawyers. What the ….. Are they doing? Trying to turn them into nuns?
3. High Gas/Oil prices not based on demand as world wide production is far greater than demand.
4. Do we have a National budget? I don’t think there has been one for 2 years. Is that legal? Is that crazy? Is that both illegal and crazy?
5. Are we ever going to put that guy who planned the 911 attacks on trial? There was talk about spending 600 million and shutting down NYC but then nothing. Just sayin…..
6. Do we actually have an energy policy that can be reviewed for debate? Pro or Con I got to know. Anything? Anyone….Aw shoot we have nothing!
7. Anyone remember that Jobs plan….. Say what?…Yea the Jobs plan?
8. Do we have an immigration policy? No I mean a real policy?
9. Inflation? Once you take out food, energy, metals, Architeuthis aka giant squid or any of the myriad of things the government doesn’t count anymore towards inflation after 25+ adjustments over the years does anyone believe we don’t have it? It seems the only thing dropping in price is birth control.