Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It is here!!!

Default Re: It is here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfmen View Post
    Question about T2 stacked front pockets???

is it normal? Two pockets are suppose to be separate or connect?

I don't think mine does this?

Name:  DSC_0336.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  31.8 KB

120 lbs and still plenty of lift!!

Name:  DSC_0352.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  33.7 KB

Love Multi Cam!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfmen View Post
    Question about T2 stacked front pockets???

is it normal? Two pockets are supposed to be separated or connected?

My T3's is not like that. I have a heavily stitched seam right about where the "X" of the bungie is that separates the two pockets.

Wow! That does not look correct at all! I see no function to the top pocket the way that is. I would be on the phone to Kifaru immediately with a request for a paid return shipping authorization! I haven't had any issues like that yet, but I would imagine that they would take care of something like that immediately.

I sincerely hope that the quality of the product and workmanship is not beginning to slip due to getting too big too fast. I don't mind paying a bit extra for good craftsmanship, but the lack of quality control right there is very poor. I hope that is an exception.

Nick

Quote Originally Posted by Heat View Post
    Wow! That does not look correct at all! I see no function to the top pocket the way that is. I would be on the phone to Kifaru immediately with a request for a paid return shipping authorization! I haven't had any issues like that yet, but I would imagine that they would take care of something like that immediately.

I sincerely hope that the quality of the product and workmanship is not beginning to slip due to getting too big too fast. I don't mind paying a bit extra for good craftsmanship, but the lack of quality control right there is very poor. I hope that is an exception.

Nick
    Dont know where you get "too big too fast"?? Kifaru has been around for quite some time producing high quality products. Mistakes do happen everywhere. That being said.... Kifaru products are extremely expensive and take a very long time to receive. Those two things alone make a mistake harder to swallow but human error happens. I had an issue with the T2 I ordered and they had a return shipping label to me within minutes of talking to them. They make the best products in the industry and have excellent custome service. Your pack defect will be taken care of asap I am sure.
    Last edited by JL; 03-14-2012 at 07:32 PM.

Thanks guys.problem fixed immediately.

I sent a email to Kifaru and they already take of it. No Worry.

I still believe Kifaru has BEST products and BEST customer service in the market. I bought from Kifaru (EMR) since 2006. Many years,all items(from pack, garment, tipi) and service never let me down.
    Sometimes human error cannot be avoid. I accept new product that take time to run smooth and perfect. So I no worry about this.
    Last edited by wolfmen; 03-14-2012 at 07:38 PM.

By too big too fast I was referring to the fact that when I got my first gen Kifaru pack there were no KUs, no Timberlines, Less pockets and pouches, and fewer choices overall. Maybe my choice of words could have been better. How about this...I hope they are not succumbing to the pressures of increased demand.

Don't get me wrong, they are the best in the biz as far as I'm concerned.

Good luck with your pack. I'm glad it's being taken care of!

Nice looking packs! Glad they took care of ya..