Doc says he wants me to get out and to start fly fishing to help with my TBI among other things. All that piece and quite and maybe an occasional bear. Help me reach my goal I hate to do it but some things do have to give.

For Your Consideration:

EKI Custom Bolstered Commander with a Steel Flame Crusader Cross pocket clip. Has been carried and lightly used. Slight carry marks on the bolster.

Asking 1100 Shipping 50 States. Will receive funds FTF (Colorado Springs Area) or Money Order. Paypal with plus 4% nongift. If you have any questions I will be on and off this weekend. Pictures Below. Note: Steel Flame Darkness Skull not included.

Name:  5918212398_0137b6e067_z.jpg
Views: 3203
Size:  36.7 KB

Name:  5639289211_fefc5246aa_z.jpg
Views: 1060
Size:  44.0 KB

Name:  5632646485_e02b7cefe3_z.jpg
Views: 1541
Size:  63.0 KB

Name:  6889478987_d789d53d4a_z.jpg
Views: 1042
Size:  51.5 KB

Name:  6889479529_bececb4822_z.jpg
Views: 1223
Size:  50.3 KB

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steel Flame AXE-LINK, Gunmetal, Crusader Clasp up for grabs. Has been worn but not abused. You will not be dissatisfied this thing is a Grail no doubt.

Retail $2595 Asking $1650 Shipping 50 States. Will receive funds FTF (Colorado Springs Area) or Money Order. Paypal with plus 4% nongift. If you have any questions I will be on and off this weekend. Pictures below and as seen above in pictures.

Name:  5632646485_e02b7cefe3_z.jpg
Views: 1541
Size:  63.0 KB

Name:  6889473425_e19fa50568_z.jpg
Views: 1366
Size:  44.3 KB

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TAD Gear FAST Pack EDC V4 Foliage Green with inside organization panel. No belt. Used but not abused. Great pack hate to loose it.

Asking $225 on this one. Will recieve funds FTF (Colorado Springs Area) or Money Order. Paypal with plus 4% nongift. If you have any questions I will be on and off this weekend. Pictures to follow.

Maxpedition Fatboy Versipak

Maxpedition Fatboy Versipak, Janus Pocket Extention, and Phone Holster. Bought used a few times liked carring backack and CCW better. Asking $100 Shipped. Will receive funds FTF (Colorado Springs Area) or Money Order. Paypal with plus 4% nongift. If you have any questions I will be on and off this weekend. Pictures to follow.

MAS1936 7.5mm French with Bayonet, Sling and Case. Asking $300 Shipped. FTF or FFL willing to recieve from non FFL.
I have ammo I can part with FTF. Will recieve funds FTF (Colorado Springs Area) or Money Order. Sorry I cannot do PP on this. If you have any questions I will be on and off this weekend. Pictures to follow.

Mosin Nagant 91/30 7.62x51mm with Bayonet, Sling and Case. Asking $125 FTF or FFL willing to recieve from non FFL.
I have ammo I can part with FTF. Will recieve funds FTF (Colorado Springs Area) or Money Order. Sorry I cannot do PP on this. If you have any questions I will be on and off this weekend. Pictures to follow.

Possibility of my M1 Garand to meet my needs below.

Trades Considered:

Kifaru 4 Man Tipi, Mosquito Netting (Coyote Color)
Kifaru Medium Stove, Snow Stand
Kifaru Marauder G2 Multicam, Coyote
Kifaru Admin Panel Coyote
Therm-A-Rest NeoAir XLite Regular
Therm-A-Rest NeoAir XLite Women's Regular
Trekking Poles (Black Diamond/Leki, Carbide tip)
AAC Micro 7
AAC 7.62SD
Glock 19 Gen3 or 4
Orvis Clearwater Outfit 5 Weight/9 Foot
Waders
American Kami Ti-Sporks

Take Care Steve