Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bad Gall Bladder signs

Default Bad Gall Bladder signs

I think my Gall Bladder may be shot. I seem to have a lot of the symptoms. Wife even drug me to the ER(thinking my appendix burst) one night bent over in pain and all they said was bad gas pains. It finally went away 4 days later after I passed something "Weird". I should have kept it, but was relieved and thought it was over. I've had two more bouts since(Mostly just a sore stomach area, mostly right side).
    Before I get raped by the medical industry again, can anybody that has had their Gall Bladder removed shed some light on the situation? Did it work? Symptons you had?

Thanks in advance
    We had to have Obama to get Ron Paul

Default Re: Bad Gall Bladder signs

They have a test that will determine if your Gall Bladder is going bad. As I remember it was a shot and if your Gall Badder is weak you will have symptoms within a few minutes.

My symptoms were severe stomach pain and nausea within minutes of having a meal. These symptoms were way worst when I ate something greasy. It also felt like I had an air hose stuck up my backside and then turned on. I felt extremely bloated and would sweat and then have the chills. Much like being sea or motion sick and would last for hours.

I hope it is not your gall bladder, because once removed it sure does effect your bathroom visits for a few years after removal. I will just say that I keep TP in my truck at all times and know where every public bathroom in town is.

Good Luck

Steve

Steve

Thanks for the info. I've pretty much cut greasy foods and pop out of my diet. But I do remember when I ate them I would get that same pain you talk about. I also noticed this spring the sea sick motion. I thought it was from spending a bunch of time in my new boat this summer.

As far as the TP, I keep it on me at all times anyways. When ya gotta go, ya gotta go

It finally went away 4 days later after I passed something "Weird".
    . Are we talking #1 or #2. Gall stones(#1) are less of a problem but can really cause a lot of pain and do not require the Gall bladder to be removed. The fun part is preventive measure include drinking beer

Some times you just have to suck it up and pay old sawbones. A bad stomach ulcer can cause many of the same symptoms.

may be time to see a doc

Best wishes Sir and I hear ya on the TP.

Steve

#2 on the passing.

Already made a appointment with my doc.

Don't let the doc tell you it's gas pains. That shouldn't last 4 days and a few good f**ts should solve that asap.

It was an ER doctor that told me it was gas pains. The guy was a real piece of work. THe next day I let the Hospital manager know how I really felt, even managed to drop a few "f" bombs about the situation. Hopefully this time it will be treated right as I will be going to a different Hospital.

May sound like a silly question, but do you drink enough water in a day? Not drinking enough water has a way of showing itself after a while in various symptoms. [EDIT] Beer, Coffee, Juice and Soda does not count toward water intake. [/EDIT]
    Last edited by malJohann; 01-04-2012 at 05:01 PM.

Try to drink at least 2 Nalgene botles a day. Sometimes less, sometimes more.