Thread: Packloc Sleeves

Default Packloc Sleeves

Patrick,

Just wondering if the Packloc Sleeves will ever be available again.(or the Packloc gear in general) I have everything but the sleeves. I've heard conflicting stories, rumors, but I am fishing for the facts on the matter.

I do not care what color, foliage, od, mc... I need sleeves and I am not alone on this. Just looking for the skinny.

RandallH

Default Re: Packloc Sleeves

Maybe Patrick can speak for himself on this, but from what I heard from the wonderful people at Kifaru there is some thought about starting up production again sometime in the future. But at this time they have some much going on with the Timberlines, KU pack, etc that clothing is on the back burner.

I have a feeling and I also hope that we will see the clothing come back something! Love it!
    The woods are calling and I must go

while you are waiting the sleeves do come up for sale from time to time on the forum , Ive been on the forum for two months now and Ive seen 3 pairs go up for sale for about $75, so keep an eye out because they are out there.

Im looking forward to buying the sleeves as well.Please bring them back. Thanks Bob