Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Krenz' passing, originall posted under Back From the Stomping Grounds

Default Re: Bill Krenz' passing, originall posted under Back From the Stomping Grounds

Prayer for the family. To Bill, Godspeed, and may heaven be more like the happy hunting grounds than anything else. Farewell.

Default Re: Bill Krenz' passing, originall posted under Back From the Stomping Grounds

I am truly saddened by this unfortunate news. I was lucky to have met Bill at the trade shows, and through conversations with Bill at the shows and here at Kifaru, considered him a friend. I had rifles, bows and hunts left to talk to Bill about, he was one great guy who really knew his stuff. We really seemed to see eye to eye and I had tremendous respect for him. I couldn't attend the Mathews trade show last week, but sent one of my guys who said hello to Bill for me. I know we all wish we could have one last talk. I regret it for us, but I mourn this loss for his family. I know he will be missed! Enjoy your happy hunting grounds Bill, you earned them.

Richard

Very sad news indeed. As others have said, his posts were informative and enjoyable to read. In particular, I think of his "mule deer in a late season", and how many times I have re-read it (should be made a sticky. hint, hint). My prayers go out to his family, who will miss him more than any of us could know.
    Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

-St. Paul

My condolences to Bill's family. He was a good friend. We had lots of good chats at the rendezvous.

Condolences to his family. It is very sad but Timberline certainly made the most of his too short life.

Wow. Until the day my friend.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
    John Steinbeck

I'm shocked and saddened. I had the good fortune to spend some time with Bill at the last two CO Rondys. Bill was willing to share, to listen and pass on his passion for hunting, fine rifles and archery for all willing to learn. I'll treasure the short time we spent and his generosity in bringing some of those fine rifles for all to enjoy. Peace to his family and friends at this sad time.
    "I hate exposure." 1st (Annual???) Super Secret Lunker Trout Lake, July 11, 2009

R.I.P. Bill. I didn't know you, but from reading your posts I'm sure you were a helluva guy that will be truly missed. Condolences to your family.

This is heart breaking. While I had never met Bill he always exuded excellence, class and a deep, sincere desire to help others better enjoy hunting and the outdoors. It always brought me joy whenever he would directly address any comments that I had posted on the Kifaru message board.

Very sorry to hear the news. All my condolences to his family.