Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Bill Krenz' passing, originall posted under Back From the Stomping Grounds

Default Re: Bill Krenz' passing, originall posted under Back From the Stomping Grounds

Wow, I just noticed this thread. I've been away for a while and this is an awful thing to learn upon returning. I never had the pleasure of meeting Bill, but truly enjoyed his thorough and informative posts, and excellent photographs. I'm happy that he experienced such a rich life, and I'm sure those who had the pleasure of calling him their friend feel blessed.

Default Re: Bill Krenz' passing, originall posted under Back From the Stomping Grounds

Like Jason Id been away a while and came back to this. Truly a pity. God bless him and his family.

I didn't read every response but was wondering someone at Kifaru could collect some of Bills best posts and save them/compile them?
    Fire without movement is a waste, movement without fire is suicide.

Ryan:

A Hunting subforum was created for just that purpose. Go to the hunting forum and look at the top of the page for the Timberline subforum.

Regards,
    Scott

Been away for a while but upon returning noticed the news of Bill's demise. Resquiate in pacem, Bill. Condolences to his family.
    "As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another."

A few days ago marked a year since we lost our good friend, fellow hunter and shooter, and trusted advisor. Bill accomplished so much, and helped many of us in countless ways. He will be forever missed. RIP my good friend, and God bless your family this Christmas season. They will be in our prayers.
    "Me got no house; me all time moving; light fire, make tent, sleep; all time go hunt, how have house?"

--Dersu Uzala
    Sihote'-Alin Range, Ussuria, 1902

www.tenkaratracks.com
    http://fishrigs.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Sawtooth View Post
    A few days ago marked a year since we lost our good friend, fellow hunter and shooter, and trusted advisor. Bill accomplished so much, and helped many of us in countless ways. He will be forever missed. RIP my good friend, and God bless your family this Christmas season. They will be in our prayers.
    I'm still shaking my head a year later.

RIP Timberline

I was talking to a game warden from South Dakota, (brother of my neighbor) and we got to talking about hunting, he mentioned he was teaching his 10 yr old son to hunt and using a bow. We got to talking about Bill for a few minutes, I thought of the good things he did while on this earth and the legacy he has left for us all to follow.
    Merry Christmas Timberline and family, we wish you good blessings and great happiness in the coming year.

Yes indeed, Merry Christmas to brother Timberline and all those who remember him. Especially Sherry and Family.

Christmas Season has been a bit sadder with thoughts of his passing, but I had the pure joy of knowing him and others who have shipped their chair in the big 24 man. We are blessed indeed. Sherry and family are in our prayers.

We will never be the same as we were before this loss, but we are ever so much better for having had so great a something to lose. Author unknown (at least to me)

Happy birthday Bill. You're missed, but not forgotten.