Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Krenz' passing, originall posted under Back From the Stomping Grounds

snowdevil Guest

Default Bill Krenz' passing, originall posted under Back From the Stomping Grounds

It is with profound sadness that we announce the sudden passing of Bill Krenz, editor and founder of Inside Archery and Bowhunt America magazines.

The archery industry knew him as an industry leader, a brilliant writer and editor who had years of experience working for some of the top companies in the industry. But at Zebra Publishing, we knew him as a devoted husband, father and grandfather, a passionate outdoorsman who lived and breathed bowhunting, a mentor, a source of inspiration and a friend. Words cannot express how deeply he will be missed.

Bill is survived by his wife, Sherry; his children, Tracey, Tyler, Tara, Travis and daughter-in law Heather; and his four grandchildren, Rachael, Colton, Maquel and Isabelle.

Bill celebrated his 58th birthday yesterday.

More information on the arrangements will follow.
    Name:  timberline.jpg
Views: 1676
Size:  10.2 KB

Default Re: Bill Krenz' passing, originall posted under Back From the Stomping Grounds

Another sober reminder that life is short and full of uncertainty. I didn't know Bill, but he certainly seemed like a heck of a guy with a lot of outdoor experiences to share. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.
    Critical thinking done in the absence of context and relevance can only produce something useful to someone with an overactive imagination.

Truth by assertion is the cornerstone of propaganda.

“Man is so avid for knowledge that everything he touches turns to facts; his faith becomes theology, his love becomes lechery, his wisdom becomes science. Pursuing meaning, he ignores truth.”

Default Re: Bill Krenz' passing, originall posted under Back From the Stomping Grounds

This is absolutely shattering news. Bill is a tremendous fellow. His tag line said it all. I'll fondly cherish the little time I was able to spend with him as well as the picture of him, on crutches, bow in hand heading off to hunt antelope…This one hurts.

Prayers go out to his family and all that knew him.
    William Clunie ~
    Some men go to church on Sundays and wish they were fishing ... I go fishing and talk to God.
    Anonymous

I'm shocked to hear about this. We will all miss Bill and his participation on this board. Thoughts and prayers for the family.

He will be missed! May his family be comforted during this difficult time.

From what I could tell here, he was a truly exceptional man. His voice was clear, respectful, deeply-informed, and always engaging. My thoughts and condolences to his family.
    Last edited by David in OR; 12-14-2010 at 08:36 AM.

Such sad news. The outdoors community has lost a great friend. My condolences to his family.
    Herb

Such sudden and tragic news. As he his the same age as me (younger slightly) it give me thoughts of my own mortality. All will miss his knowledge, insight and wonderful writing. Prayers to his family.

I admired Bill for his forthright thinking and attitudes toward people and the sport he pursued so avidly. I, like others, also thought much of his writing and communication skills. I hope his family members are in the company of others, and are being cared for today. God bless them...and God bless Bill Krenz.