Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two fine friends

Default Re: Two fine friends

Sorry for your loss John, the dogs I have had when died always makes my eyes cry out. Plus another one who agrees with getting another dog. God Bless

Sorry for your loss.

The following text I found on another forum, and would like to post it here:

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
    When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
    They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

Mercy. My sympathies for the passing of your canine companions John. Godspeed on the arrival of at least one new best friend to your abode.

It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great.
    Failing to prepare is, generally speaking, preparing very well to do the wrong thing.
    Liberalism is the philosophy of Western suicide. - James Brunham
    Reviews are only as good as the crowd reviewing them.
    Illegitimi non carborundum!

Sorry to hear your loss too Preston. Cheyenne sounds like a good name for a dog too, I had one named Taco and I had to have him put to sleep and I was in bad shape all day too. May God ease your loss and bring a new joy to the family.