Thread: Marines Unhappy with the MOLLE

Flamingo 7 Guest

Default Marines Unhappy with the MOLLE

The 15 July issue of the Army Times has an article about the performence of the new MOLLE rucksack in Afghanistan. Seems as though the Army is satisfied with their version (our loss), but the Marines may be looking for something new. Sounds as if you are putting the right product in the right hands at the right time. My best wishes on your success.
    Personnally, I grow weary of the idea that we will spend thousands to outfit staff officers with the latest ADP equipment to construct Power Point briefings and have to justify the high(?) cost of a suitable ruck for the guys who do the fighting.
    On a slightly different tact...while we listen to the excuses from a virity of CEOs with the moral standards of midieval despots, it is great to watch a small American company do what Kifaru does. My hats off.

Default Re: Marines Unhappy with the MOLLE

Flamingo 7:

I know what you mean by all the nonsense that goes on among those that don't have a clue. Thanks for the encouragement and kind words. Kifaru may be a small company, but it's an honest one that truly cares.

Mel