Thread: WTS CB Navigator, CB E&E, CB Universal GPS/Phone pouch

Default WTS CB Navigator, CB E&E, CB Universal GPS/Phone pouch

I have the following items for sale. Iím upgrading to an MMR.

One coyote brown Navigator with padded Pals waist belt (Large belt I like the extra size for pockets and I am right on the edge of the regular). The pack is in excellent/new condition and has been used as my airline carry on six times $400.00.

One coyote brown E&E that is in excellent/new condition with no wear or tear $70.00, used as a day pack on occasion.

One coyote brown Universal GPS/Phone pouch in excellent/new condition $10.00.

All pack straps have web dominator clips on them for strap management and are included. Each pack has a chamber pocket, the E&E has the dock and lock buckles as well. I will ship to the continental U.S, Hawaii and Alaska. Iíll pay the shipping by USPS. Additional charge for UPS upgrade and for shipment to Alaska and Hawaii if necessary. I do take Pay pal plus their fee. I will also accept money orders or cash. Photos available. Thanks.
    Old minds are like old horses; you must exercise them if you wish to keep them in working order.

John Adams

Default Re: WTS CB Navigator, CB E&E, CB Universal GPS/Phone pouch

I'll take the E&E. PM me with the info.
    Thanks

i will take the gps pouch,pm me pmt info please.
    and would like pics of navigator sent to...
    project91xlt@aol.com

pm sent on navigator... second on gps.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven67 View Post
    I have the following items for sale. I’m upgrading to an MMR.

One coyote brown Navigator with padded Pals waist belt (Large belt I like the extra size for pockets and I am right on the edge of the regular). The pack is in excellent/new condition and has been used as my airline carry on six times $400.00.

One coyote brown E&E that is in excellent/new condition with no wear or tear $70.00, used as a day pack on occasion.

One coyote brown Universal GPS/Phone pouch in excellent/new condition $10.00.

All pack straps have web dominator clips on them for strap management and are included. Each pack has a chamber pocket, the E&E has the dock and lock buckles as well. I will ship to the continental U.S, Hawaii and Alaska. I’ll pay the shipping by USPS. Additional charge for UPS upgrade and for shipment to Alaska and Hawaii if necessary. I do take Pay pal plus their fee. I will also accept money orders or cash. Photos available. Thanks.
    Last edited by nut_sak_himself; 02-12-2009 at 12:18 PM.

E&E is sold to NDN65 pending PMT.

Universal GPS/Cell phone is sold to 91XLT pending PMT.
    Old minds are like old horses; you must exercise them if you wish to keep them in working order.

John Adams

Here are some photos of the Navigator.

I am out of town until Sunday, so be patient if you do not hear back until then. Thanks for looking. Have a great weekend.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

John Adams

Navigator is sold to is sold to 91XLT pending PMT.

John Adams