REVISED SEPT. 2, 2010 for upgrade
1. After adding your text, go down to Additional Options
2. Hit "Manage Attachments"
3. A window pops up.
4. Click on Add Files in right hand corner
5. It's easiest to then click on Basic Uploader in bottom right hand corner.
6. Browse for your files, and upload.
7. Once uploaded, they will appear in bottom box.
8. Then hit the Insert Inline, and then Done.
They will now appear in your message.
Still having issues? Email it to me at email@example.com .
Maggie a.k.a., snowdevil
Last edited by Mel; 02-21-2009 at 09:59 AM.
Re: Uploading Photos
This is how I post pix'x.. [IMG] then your HTTP [/IMG]
All in a row no spaces.. So it would look like this. I left spaces to show what it looks like.. If I did not leave the spaces the picture would show..
[IMG] http://i14.tinypic.com/29m93yh.jpg [/IMG]
If you need a place to turn your pixs into an HTTP go here