Thread: Check out the New Products!!

Default Check out the New Products!!

Well guys, we just launched our latest new products on the website. We've been promising these for awhile now, and think you'll like what you see. You won't be able to place an order online until next week, but you can order any of these products over the phone by calling the shop. I'll post some comments on the new items while I'm here.

Liter Pouch Plus:

As you can see from the pics, you will be able to mount this pouch with the vertical zip facing to the front, side, or rear, depending on where you mount the pouch. There are 6 rows of PALS webbing so you can use the Malice Clips on one side for attachment, and be able to mount pouches on the other 2 sides. Also, with 6 rows of webbing, you have 2 choices for the height of the pouch when mounting it on your gear. The production version will have 2 tab loops inside at the top for dummy cording items, and the elastic on the back wall will have 3 slots for narrower items like chem lites and such. This pouch will work great not only on your packs, but on your vests, chest rigs, belts, and plate carriers. Most canteen pouches take up 3 channels of PALS, but the Liter Pouch Plus uses only 2 channels, saving you a little real estate on your gear.

Military Field Chair:

I've been playing with this chair for some time now, and it continues to amaze me on it's comfort and simplicity. It is a perfect example of the KISS concept. Rolled up, it's 2" around, 13" long, and weighs 10oz.. You can stash this thing almost anywhere on your gear, ready to deploy for pure comfort in the field.

Padded Chamber Pocket:

Ever take off your ACOG, Aimpoint, or Eotech, and want to stash it where it is safe and easily accessed? All of our packs have a zipper access at the top where you can get to the chamber pocket that is hung inside at the top of the frame. You don't have to worry about your optics getting lost in your ruck, and in the chamber pocket, they stay protected.

Military Duffels:

The duffels are simple, elegant, and built like a tank. As you can see, there are 3 modes of carry options. The grab loops at the end which make it easy for 2 guys to carry, or to drag by one guy on the Hypalon skids at both ends. Then you have the dual padded handles for carry at your side, and finally the padded and contoured shoulder strap that stays put on your shoulder. The decision was made not to have the complexity of tuck away shoulder straps like you see on some duffels. Some guys like this feature, but Kifaru's design philosophy is to keep it simple, carry it like a duffel, and not use it like a backpack. In the pic of the duffel, you can see tab loops on the exterior. These allow you to Dock n Lock on our Long Pockets to the duffel, for even more carry capacity. The compression straps come in handy to keep the duffel cinched tight and/or to lash gear underneath. The 4 D-rings on both sides, inside the top of the duffel, allow you to mount different type pockets to better organize your gear.

Boot Bag:

This thing is as simple as it gets, but it's a cool piece of kit to stash not only your boots and other dirty gear, but anything you want to keep separated from the rest of your gear. The Boot Bag works great in the packs also, by hanging it from the common loops where the chamber pockets attach. Just stuff it with gear and cinch it tight.

Snap Clips:

An easy and simple way to attach Pull-Outs to tab loops, D-rings, and even PALS webbing. Just use your imagination.

Well, that's all the comments I have for now, and sorry for all the rambling on. If you have any questions, fire away.

Mel

Default Re: Check out the New Products!!

Mel,

Where might I find a pic. and discription of the chair? I did a quick look on the Military side of Kifaru.net but couldn't find it (did I miss it? [img]/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

-Dan (from the hunting side)

Dan, go to the Military home page, and at the top of the page under new products, click onto the Military Field Chair. When that page comes up, you can click on for more details and pics on the field chair.

Mel

Patrick & Mel:

These new products are awesome! Keep up the great work. Can't say enough good things about my Kifaru gear--people who see it are always asking, "Where did you get that?"
    "Recoil is your friend"

Goodness, that Nalgene/utility pouch is beautiful!

very cool! man, the website has exploded with new stuff! i'm looking fwd to receiving the field chairs i ordered for the wife and i [img]/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

cheers!
    MM

Mell ,Good on you guys,The chair is a really good idea.yours Adam smamit