Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
ECR Archery

Thread: ECR Archery

Default ECR Archery

Hi All.....this year will feature a new activity...Archery.

Ken and I will be shooting, and I hope others bring some archery gear along with black powder rifles, high power rifles, plinkers, handguns, slingshots, blowguns, clubs, swords......
    Don't just do something, sit there and think.

Default Re: ECR Archery

Whatcha bringin' Dave?
    “We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home, in towns and cities.” -Nessmuk

No atlatls?
    "Me got no house; me all time moving; light fire, make tent, sleep; all time go hunt, how have house?"

--Dersu Uzala
    Sihote'-Alin Range, Ussuria, 1902

www.tenkaratracks.com

A Bear 45 lb Recurve and a PSE 25 Recurve..and one CZ item and a flintlock

Sawtooth...do you know how to launch those?

Don't just do something, sit there and think.

ahhh...that item....
    “We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home, in towns and cities.” -Nessmuk

Dave R.,

Kind of. I'm thinking about either making one (I have projects stacking up) or buying one already made (probably a better choice right now). I haven't thrown one for a good while. Might be fun to take one to our own Rondy here in Colorado.
    "Me got no house; me all time moving; light fire, make tent, sleep; all time go hunt, how have house?"

--Dersu Uzala
    Sihote'-Alin Range, Ussuria, 1902

www.tenkaratracks.com

Hold on.....Firearms scare me....Forget it Ken....I am out.
    WARNING DO NOT TOUCH HOT STOVE
    -----SEVERE BURNS MAY RESULT------

Ken,

Anyone have a target that can take broadheads?
    "When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."
    Thomas Jefferson

I don't at the moment...my layer foam is pretty much spent...I'll bringing a couple of Morrel's, and I wouldn't want to try getting a BH out of one of them...

WW...I could tell by the way you were wincing aroung the guns at last years event that it would likely be your last...sorry man...could you still send the stack robber? [img]/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

WW... just because we care about you ... we'll take all those scary firearms away from you so you don't have to be afraid anymore.

Matter of fact, sensitive guy that I am, I'll take all the ones that hold 15+ in the clip.
    "When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."
    Thomas Jefferson