Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

New product ideas for Kifaru! - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New product ideas for Kifaru!

Default Re: New product ideas for Kifaru!

Perhaps a high-tech poncho??? Gun cases? Tarp/fly setup less complex than the current crop?

I'll test them for ya...

Regards,
    Templar
    Who are you calling an Infidel ???

Me & Liefie were thinking something along the lines of this LowePro number:

But made in 1000d Cordura with padding (probably we'll cut up a thin sleeping pad) and MOLLE straps on the back aligned with the tapered side - this would give the top has a slight rake to make the DSLR a bit more accessible from the belt.
    "Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company."

How about a modular holster/pouch/lumbarpack/POC/SafePacker/PistolBearer/yougettheidea... for a .22 pistol setup with a long barrel and optics. In black and green to match my old Mountainsmith stuff [img]/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

I'd still like a copy of the GI poncho in paraglider material. Nice and light and would pair with the woobie to make a dandy emergency bivy and bag. Please!!!
    "At least once every human being should have to run for his life - to teach him that milk does not come from the supermarket, that safety does not come from policemen, and that news is not something that happens to other people." - Robert Heinlein

I think I opened Pandora's Box with this one Mel and Patrick.

Just kidding, it's great that the company actually listens to folks like us about product ideas, and of all people to respond to us, we get the head honchos.

Brainstorming is always good!
    I'm for a "covert operations pack". A pack without MOLLE on the outside! but in the inside, and in covert colours: navy blue, dark grey, dark burgundy.The son of the Marauder and the Express...

JasonB Guest

I'm still pulling for the larger military packs without PAL's, but with tab loops on the side, back, top, and bottom like the Express. Very, very sold on the Dock & Lock concept [img]/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Or just as good, offer the hunting packs in Mil colors with the mil belts.

I may be wrong, but I think they DO offer their hunting packs in Coyote or OD on request. You might want to try emailing them or calling them up?

JasonB Guest

I know that a couple of people on here have coyote hunting line packs, but I think that option has ceased?

I just want a crushproof/waterproof compartment to mount where the chamber pocket goes in the xray. Then I have me perfect laptop backpack i think. Everything from pelican and otterbox is too big or small for my 15.4in widescreen laptop with a 9cell battery.

A pelican like 'radio pouch' would be excellent.
    I'm actually surprised by the seeming lack of demand or supply of hard compartments / containers.