Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

NW Winter Rendezvous
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NW Winter Rendezvous

Default NW Winter Rendezvous

I'm thinking of a base camp type of thing, so people can try out different skis and snowshoes (homemade pulk races?). Friday afternoon through Sunday morning. We could make it work another way, but that's my initial thought. Borrowing on the summer's successful organization, let's pin down a date first, and worry about location and itinerary second.

January?
    We are fortunate in this matter that your conduct will be your marker and, thus, your reputation. The conduct of others on this forum has been, and will continue to be, their marker, and thus, their reputation. In the west, a person invests in one's reputation carefully. - 112Papa

Default Re: NW Winter Rendezvous

That works for me. I have two or three bird hunting trips. I can always fit in a winter rendevous.
    Build a man a fire and he is warm for the night. Set a man on fire and he is warm for the rest of his life.

I am in. Maybe we should plan sometime in Feb so snow is on the ground and we are past the holiday conflicts. Also that gives us time to find a spot.
    Family Land Soul

I'll say I'm tentatively in. We're getting ready to move to Spokane and I have a tentative weeklong meeting Feb 25-29 at this time. I'll see how the move, new job and getting the new house painted and stalls in the barn are going and let you know.
    "I hate exposure." 1st (Annual???) Super Secret Lunker Trout Lake, July 11, 2009

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Randy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll say I'm tentatively in. We're getting ready to move to Spokane and I have a tentative weeklong meeting Feb 25-29 at this time. I'll see how the move, new job and getting the new house painted and stalls in the barn are going and let you know.

</div></div>

Randy we are thinking about doing it this winter [img]/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    Build a man a fire and he is warm for the night. Set a man on fire and he is warm for the rest of his life.

Count me in. I just need about a month's lead time on the where and when.

Allen

It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great.
    Failing to prepare is, generally speaking, preparing very well to do the wrong thing.
    Liberalism is the philosophy of Western suicide. - James Brunham
    Reviews are only as good as the crowd reviewing them.
    Illegitimi non carborundum!

Just about anytime after Jan Is good for me. In my younger days I did a lot of XC skiing and can bring a couple of sets of waxless longer skis to contrast. Sounds like fun.

I'm in too. So far February is good for me, and a Friday-Sunday setup would be great. Either of the first two weekends would probably be best for me- the 1st-3rd or the 8th-10th.
    Patrick "Super Badger" Lavalley (Formerly PDX_DVX)
    http://www.patricklavalley.com

I'm interested. Late January or February looks OK for now.

Ed,

Thanks for the heads up...I'll pencil it in under 'this winter' in my planner [img]/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

At this point I'm kinda like Bush, given enough lead and if this meeting doesn't get in the way I'll plan on it!
    "I hate exposure." 1st (Annual???) Super Secret Lunker Trout Lake, July 11, 2009