Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ECR 08.

Default ECR 08.

Let's get the ball rolling...

What dates work for everyone?
    “We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home, in towns and cities.” -Nessmuk

Default Re: ECR 08.

I hope to be there. Starting a new job on a tugboat in january and will be working 2 weeks on 2 off. Hopefully it falls right. Will still have seafood though.

When will you find out your schedule?
    “We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home, in towns and cities.” -Nessmuk

Just walking out the door to go fishing now. Not sure when I will find out my schedule. Hopefully within the next 2-3 weeks.

Good idea Ken. I'm busy guiding snowmobilers during the kids week off from school in February. March works best for me, and the weather is much more tame then. Hopefully, we'll have a good snow base by March.

William Clunie
    William Clunie ~
    Some men go to church on Sundays and wish they were fishing ... I go fishing and talk to God.
    Anonymous

We moved it back to Feb. to try and avoid some of the mud that we seem to be getting more and more of in March these days...

Tame weather is for woosies anyways....lol....

Where will it be held?
    "Recoil is your friend"

Northville NY...

This wussy was looking for temps right around 20 degrees and sunny skies for sleeping in the snow. I'm fine with anything but the kid's week off from school in February.

William Clunie
    William Clunie ~
    Some men go to church on Sundays and wish they were fishing ... I go fishing and talk to God.
    Anonymous

...lol...

what week is that?