Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: do you believe in jesus?

Default do you believe in jesus?

this image was taken when my niece stayed with my wife and me there are no external lights on outside we are outside playing with glo stixs on strings at 11pm. are these angels or ghosts or?? (go to second post for picture)

Default Re: do you believe in jesus?

Nope just dust.
    Laid off - Will hunt for food.

ksnake I was once like you very skeptical. these things move things and I have many pictures besides this one..

I'm not a Christian, but I believe that Jesus existed and was God incarnate.

And no that cannot be The Lord Jesus Christ, Son of The Living God.

You see when Lord Jesus comes he come in a Revalation. Revelation means an unveiling. A true sight of just how brilliant and righteous he is. He comes again as The Lord Jesus Christ, and to be Exalted and take his rightful place as ruler and conquerer of all nations. Everyone will bow at the knee when he comes.

Why?

He is revealed, and not veiled in weak human flesh, but unleashed and open for all to see. Here is how we'll see him.

"Behold he cometh with clouds and every eye shall see Him. Even those which had pierced him. And all kindred of the Earth shall wail because of Him. Even so. Amen.

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning, and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."

You see the when Lord Jesus comes he comes with the Shekinah clouds of Glory. The clouds associated with the glory clouds of the Ark. It shows and magnifies Gods glory.

Also we are told that EVERY eye shall see him. Yes, every eye, and even the eyes of those who pierced him. So I would expect that there will be an tremdous awakening of those who had gone to the grave before us.

Then all nations of the earth will wail because of HIm.

Like I said, I am not a Christian, but I guarntee you this. When The Christ touches down on the Mount of Moriah and His feet hit the ground, it will be an Earth shaking event, and I promise you, you won't miss it or mistake it for anything else.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oldschool</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ksnake I was once like you very skeptical. these things move things and I have many pictures besides this one.. </div></div>

These things move things? What have your dust particles moved? Or are you saying the dust itself moves? And what does any of this have to do with Jesus?

Also, you said there were no external light sources? You have glow sticks and a camera flash. Those are external light sources.

The only Angel I see is your niece [img]/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    WARNING DO NOT TOUCH HOT STOVE
    -----SEVERE BURNS MAY RESULT------

I once dated an Irish woman. Her whole family believed in ghosts etc. They had an old house from the 1700's. This picture kept falling and the blame would was placed upon the "ghost". I explained that the supernatural should be the last explanation after all others have been exhausted rather than the first without even considering all others. But I made it clear that nothing is off the books as who knows? Been wrong before and often never more wrong than when I was 100% certain of being right.

Post edit

Fair enough. [img]/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    WARNING DO NOT TOUCH HOT STOVE
    -----SEVERE BURNS MAY RESULT------

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Woods Walker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    Come on man no reason to be so harsh. </div></div>

You're right. I edited my post.