Thread: WTB: 1000d Tailgunner

Default WTB: 1000d Tailgunner

I was dumb enough to sell off two original Tailgunners and as I get older a minimalist load is sounding more attractive.

So I'm in the market for an original Tailgunner in 1000d. I'd prefer OD or coyote; closer to new the better. If you have one you want to part with or know of one for sale somewhere let me know. Thanks.

Default Re: WTB: 1000d Tailgunner

Scoman, thanks for the link. If that was a TG1 I'd definitely be interested despite the location. I love the color, but want the TG1. I should have been more precise.

Quote Originally Posted by XMP View Post
    Scoman, thanks for the link. If that was a TG1 I'd definitely be interested despite the location. I love the color, but want the TG1. I should have been more precise.
    +1 to this. TG2s are just weird. TG1s are briliant and I bet take a lot of time to sew. My daughter uses hers as a camera bag, for me, it can do just about everything from snowboarding, mountain biking, fishing, pretty darned well, can run in-line with a lid or instead of a lid...

I'm not sure if this link is 500D or 1000D. As far as G2, I take that to mean increased padding in the lumbar attachment, I think. Mine and my daughter's TG1s are Military Division labeled. This guy's from Ukraine:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Kifaru-Tail...EAAOSwdwlcYlMZ
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." -Robert A. Heinlein
    "Count your blessings and you will never finish" - Fr. Jim Babb, SJ

@robcollins I agree the TG2 is pretty strange. Thanks for the heads up on the one on ebay. I had noticed that but figured I'd give a chance to see if I could locate a more reliable source. I'm not certain but I think it's 500d and I'm going to try to track down a 1000d one before I give up. Thanks though for keeping an eye out.