PDA

View Full Version : Tip 'o the hat to Patrick & crew

PA Scott
04-30-2007, 08:26 AM
Got home for lunch and found a brand new 2007 Northeast Rendezvous Kifaru cap waiting for me on the front porch. Good thing, too, since the wife has confiscated the '06 version.

My thanks to Patrick & the other outstanding Americans at Kifaru. I'll wear it with pride.

Scott

Edod
05-01-2007, 05:39 PM
I too, received my hat today and wanted to thank Patrick and everyone else involved. Will look forward to next year.

Ed

Ken
05-01-2007, 05:43 PM
...ditto...

Dave R.
05-01-2007, 07:11 PM
No hat here....but I'm wearing the '06 model!!

GJZ
05-02-2007, 08:55 PM
Very nice!

It was another memorable Rendezvous....hope to see all of you next year!

I saw Ken R. at work today and he was wearing his 07 Kifaru hat with a great BIG smile!

I would like to say Thank You to Patrick and your entire staff!!!

Greg

William Clunie
05-03-2007, 09:46 AM
I need a dunce cap that says,"I missed the ECR 2007."

William Clunie

seadug
05-04-2007, 07:05 PM
Thanks for my hat too. Look forward to next year.

Doug

Kevin
05-05-2007, 03:16 AM
William, just come out to the Colorado Rondy. Same hat, lots of fun.

Dave R.
05-05-2007, 07:45 AM
Still hatless....waiting in breathless anticipation....

Patrick
05-05-2007, 10:33 AM
Dave, if something has gone awry with your hat fear not, we'll get you one no matter what. Let us know if it doesn't show up pretty soon; seems like you should have it by now.

Woods Walker
05-05-2007, 07:04 PM
I seem rather hatless too. No Kielbasa for anyone next year. /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Ken
05-06-2007, 04:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Woods Walker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I seem rather hatless too. No Kielbasa for anyone next year. /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

oh no...I'll send you mine before that happens...

Plodder
05-07-2007, 03:32 AM
Patrick

Went down to the Post Office to pick up my Super Tarp, which by the way far exceeds my expectations and Low and Behold there is a second package waiting for me. It was a lovely Kifaru hat with NE Rendezvous 2007 embroidered on the front.

Truly unnecessary but greatly appreciated.

For anyone who has never been to a Rendezvous it is simply a wonderful environment. I drove about 450 miles one way just to get there and it was worth the trip.

Thanks to both you and the HOST Ken

Bob Miller
(Plodder)

William Clunie
05-07-2007, 02:04 PM
Kevin,
Thanks for the invite. Not this year though. My goal is to make the 2008 ECR or bust. If I could, I'd hit all the rondys. Great fun. As a matter of fact, it would be nice to see other regional rondy attendants at next year's ECR. What a gas, eh?

William Clunie

GJZ
05-09-2007, 05:44 PM
Ken R. (NJ/LOCO) said:

He would like to Thank everyone at the ECR....he had a great time!

He also wanted to Thank Patrick for sending him a Kifaru 2007 NE Rendezvous hat!

For some reason he's not able to log in on the MB.

Ken
05-09-2007, 05:47 PM
Bob- Congrats on the new tarp...I guess mine made a definite impression on you.

Have fun with it.

Plodder
05-10-2007, 01:49 AM
Ken

I has having withdrawal once I returned from the ECR.
It is ridiculous how anxious one becomes waiting for the postal notification. This weekend is the first weekend that I will be home so I will be seam sealing the ST/A and firing up the new Parastove. Truly this combined outfit is a wonder for hiking / camping year round.

In closing I would like to state that you are a very generous man. Hosting the ECR in your own personal enclave is a major piece of work. You will go far and be rich simply by continuing on your current path.

Once more I would like to say thank you.

Bob Miller
(Plodder)

Ken
05-10-2007, 02:38 AM
Your welcome Bob...I really enjoy getting together with everyone. I hope you can make it again.

njloco
05-30-2007, 06:51 PM
Being from New Jersy it takes us longer to figure things out, like how to register and then log in.

Now I can finally thank everyone for putting up with me at the Northeast rendezvous, it was a blast and like everybody else I had a great time and am looking forward to the next one.

I would also like to give Patrick a big thanks for my 2007 hat, it has become my favorit.

Thanks again

Ken

Ken
05-31-2007, 11:40 AM
Hello Ken...good to hear from you!...

Glad you had fun while your were here in the dacks. I certainly enjoyed having you fellas, especially since you provided much entertainment by dumping Greg off the snowmobile regularly...it looked to me that as the weekend progressed, his form was steadily improving and he was really starting to stick his landings by the time you guys got packed up for the final trip out Sunday....lol...

I'm looking foward to seeing the two of you again next Feb.

Dave R.
05-31-2007, 12:17 PM
Something tells me next year's Rondy will be a hummmmmdinger!!

Ksnake
06-01-2007, 04:20 PM
Woot! Roger that Dave! Hope to see you there. And William too.

NJloco, glad to see you finally figured out how to use your computer hehe

Not sure if I want to wear my new hat or save it. The 2005 one is still cranking. Nice hats, thanks Patrick!

Ken
06-01-2007, 05:14 PM
...speaking of the ECR...I'm headed up tomorrow to help the fellas cut this years firewood. I'll make sure to cut up some sized for the small stoves.