PDA

View Full Version : MMR Pics

Mel
01-27-2003, 08:58 PM
Guys, you can see the first pics of the new MMR in Coyote Brown on the website. Go to the Military Gear home page and click onto "What's New".

Mel

Tongo
01-27-2003, 09:00 PM
Awesome! Price?

Mel
01-27-2003, 11:39 PM
Tongo:

Patrick and the crew are doing a hunting show in Reno, and won't be back until next week. When they return to the shop, the final design details for the MMR will be worked out, along with the pricing. It won't be long before production begins, and we are taking orders. Stay tuned.

Mel

Jan
01-27-2003, 11:41 PM
Very cool!!
As usual, we need more pics so we can see all the bells and whistles of this pack up close!! /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Especially stuff like how well the pack compresses down to partial loads, pocket attachments, piggybacking options and so on.
Great work!
Let's try to sum this up:
- basic layout just like EMR:
top access, bottom access through the sleeping bag compartment, side zippers for additional access
- two compression straps for the hood, two for the sleeping bag compartment, only two (instead of three on the EMR) at the sides

Now here's the biggie though: sounds like the MMR has the same frame as the EMR, or maybe a little smaller?? Will it have the Military Omni Belt(like Navigator) or the EMR style belt?
Thanks y'all for putting up with my never ending questions!

Razor
01-28-2003, 09:12 AM
I think its also worth mentioning that the guy wearing the MMR in the pics is 5'7" tall, to give you an idea of the adjustability of the frame.

blackoak
01-28-2003, 09:45 AM
it is not fair you give us too may great choses how is one to deside
Thanks for all your help on the phone and email Mel
David

Jan
01-28-2003, 09:57 AM
blackoak,
tell me about it. I had settled on the decision to get a Navigator/Marauder combo later this year, now all of the Navigator planning is in jeopardy because the MMR is just too nice! So many options, so little cash!!