PDA

View Full Version : Wrong pouch sent out

Guardsman
01-24-2003, 06:07 AM
Hi Mel/Patrick

Just to write to you to tell you the Marauder I bought from you is the best pack I have ever handled. The only problem is that your guys shipped me a Claymore pouch instead of a back pouch which I ordered. The idiot that I am use a marker to label it which makes it unreturnable to you. Please be careful the next time a customer ordered something from you check first then shipped it. I am not going to be around for sometime and the cost of the frieght make it unlikely that I will want to return the pouch to you. Guess I will have to live with it. Still thanks for designing such a good pouch.

Anthony /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

Razor
01-24-2003, 09:33 AM
The other recommendation that comes out of all this is that the buyer needs to carefully check his shipment upon receipt before modifying items, right? A valuable lesson to learn before signing hand receipts. /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Mel
01-24-2003, 01:27 PM
Anthony:

Glad to hear that you're happy with your Marauder, and very sorry to hear about the mix-up on your order. We will work something out with you and make it right. Talk to you soon.

Mel