PDA

View Full Version : For sale: Antarctic Parka

copper
04-12-2005, 01:33 PM
I have a medium wiggys antarctic parka in brown supplex. Worn about 6hrs, perfect condition. Regular $350; would like to get around $290. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Dave R.
04-12-2005, 05:40 PM
Hey Copper...how much Wiggy gear do you have? Jerry needs to put you on his website! You are a hall of famer!! It seems like you have his entire product line!! Do you?? Do you have the pet beds too...they look great, gotta get one for my Westie /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Dave

copper
04-13-2005, 09:17 AM
I am still trying to become the wiggy complete poster child! Actually, it is just overkill for the temps I'm in. It's a good tool for the toolbox, I just figured someone may need it more than me.

Dave R.
04-13-2005, 12:34 PM
Copper,

Ever think about changing your name to Lamilite??

Dave

copper
04-13-2005, 01:58 PM
Can't. Jerry would sue me!

MikeM
04-13-2005, 04:00 PM
Copper, by any chance did you try his pack boots? /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Hey look, look I got a happy face! /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif If I'm doing this right here's another. /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I'm no longer computer illiterate. I don't have to get a 9 year old to show me how. Ahhh, the sweet taste of success after the years of frustration (both of them). It's the little things in life like, a dry tipi, warm fire, and now a happy face. No longer do I have to fear that others will think I'm bashing them. Now for my next trick watch me hack into the IRS computers and fix a few small discrepancies on my returns. /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Lamilite
04-13-2005, 04:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by copper:
Can't. Jerry would sue me! </div></div>Snooze Ya Lose! /images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif