PDA

View Full Version : Patrick - Fleece color?

Stan
03-31-2005, 03:42 PM
Patrick,

Back awhile when a few of us were griping about blaze orange, you mentioned you could do some other colors for the pack covers - I just ordered a Late Season - is that still an option? At least camo on both sides, but even better would be a solid brown, olive or green on one or both sides. I understand if things are too hectic now-a-days for somthing non-standard! Thanks.

Patrick
03-31-2005, 03:50 PM
Hey Stan--

Well, here are the choices: orange, Mossy Oak Breakup, or french blue. Yep, french blue. We did a bunch of packs for a "Gov't. Entity" that specced the blue. May I suggest camo/camo? If that's your choice (which I'm betting on) we will make it so.

Stan
04-02-2005, 07:58 AM
Patrick--Blue?, I thought the French were more partial to yellow...

Yes, please do camo-camo!

Thanks,
Stan

Patrick
04-02-2005, 10:42 AM
Stan--

Smile. OK, camo/camo; I'll pass it on to staff.

Stan
04-02-2005, 04:12 PM
Thanks Patrick - I can email someone with full name, address to locate order if necessary (I don't have the order confirmation # with me). Perhaps it's easy to find the only recent pack order from a "Stan" in Idaho (?).

Patrick
04-02-2005, 05:23 PM
I think a very recent Stan from Idaho should do it. If not, someone from kifaru will get on here and ask for more info. You should really love the LateSeason. Terrific tool IMO.