PDA

View Full Version : 4 manTipi

Badfoot
03-25-2005, 05:24 PM
Forgot to mention that the mosquito net is included.
Ron

Piolet
03-26-2005, 12:02 PM
What color tipi?
What's the fabric, current ultralight, or ripstop?
What size stove?
Does the stove have the snow plate?
What stakes are with the package?
Thanks.

Badfoot
03-26-2005, 01:19 PM
Coyote Brown,Current ultralight,Medium stove without smowplate standard durapeg stakes.

Piolet
03-26-2005, 10:02 PM
Thanks for the clarification.

If I've got it right, this is a 4-man, ultra-light, brown tipi with liner, bug net, and medium stove for $1,000.00, and you'll pay the shipping.

Based on your assurance that the stuff is in good shape and not defective or damaged, you've got a deal. How do we proceed from here?

Badfoot
03-27-2005, 06:34 AM
Great. Send me a Cashiers check to Ron Park.
my home in South Carolina. The address is 9 High Ridge Rd. Irmo, S.C. 29063. I will send the Tipi by usps as soon as I get the check to my bank.
The Tipi is perfect and you will not be dissapointed. You should call Kifaru to verify the age of the Tipi and the fact that I did indeed buy from them.
I also have the para tarp/poncho combo and the paratipi and just dont need the 4 man. Let me know if this arrangement is satisfactory to you.
Ron

Piolet
03-27-2005, 11:19 AM
Hi Ron,
Those arrangements sound fine. It will take me a few days to get the money from the bank and convert it to a cashier's check, but I hope to get it out to you by the end of the week (my work interferes with getting easily to the bank).

I just called 411 to get your phone number so I could call you and work out the shipping details, but the operator said they had no listing for a Ron (Ronald) Park in Irmo. If there isn't a way I can reach you by phone, I'll just include the shipping address info with the check. Thanks, John

Badfoot
03-27-2005, 02:32 PM
John
Check your private messages.
Ron

Badfoot
03-28-2005, 06:18 AM
Sold to Piolet.