PDA

View Full Version : FS: packs, fleece

fos
03-01-2005, 09:26 AM
Arcteryx Khamsin 52 - this is a regular, approx 3200 ci pack with small waistbelt that I found preferable (for my 33 inch waist) to a medium. Color is black and grey, with the older style white grid pattern fabric. Excellent condition, very little wear, I bought it barely used without any visible wear, and have only tested it around the neighborhood. $115.

Cold Cold World Ozone pack - this is a 2200-2300 ci, extremely durable, clean-lined summit type pack with a single wide lid buckle strap and a built-in bivy pad/frame. Again, tested around the neighborhood and a car trip, but that's it. Color black with yellow interior. $60.

Mountain Hardwear Polartec Thermal Pro fleece jacket - near new condition, worn around town a few times but not on any trips, sage green, men's large. $60.

Arcteryx fleece vest - "customized" an Arcteryx Thermal Pro fleece jacket by taking off the sleeves, very warm, light and compressible, fits over the MH jacket above for a light, warm fleece layering system; trim-fitting men's XL. $25, $15 if you buy the jacket, too.

Please send me a private message if interested.

Thanks,
fos

5x5
03-02-2005, 01:49 PM
Is the Mountain Hardware fleece the monkey fur jacket or....? -Ian

fos
03-02-2005, 03:50 PM
Yes. Sent you a private message.

fos