PDA

View Full Version : WTT: M4 for a Tipi

broadsword22
02-02-2005, 04:22 PM
Anyone got a 4 man they want to trade for a Bushmaster M4. No ban six position stock, phantom flash hider w/ no bayonet lug.
I'm looking for a 4 man with medium stove.
Thought I'd check here before posting the rifle for sale on the other boards. I'm in Woodland Park Colorado if someone wants to do a face to face trade. I have pic's of the rifle I can send to interested parties.
Thanks,
Broadsword

Armadeli
02-04-2005, 09:10 AM
Amazing! No trades fo a M4 rifle. LOL. That says alot about Kifaru products! I don't have a tipi but just curious, is it an A3? 16"? I've been considering an A3 or an xcr, but there is no field data on the xcr yet so I'm holding out for a bit.

kotz
02-04-2005, 02:02 PM
I have a 4 man tipi and med stove. I am interested in a possible trade. Please email me pics and all details. Thanks jgroves@nwarctic.org

broadsword22
02-05-2005, 05:13 PM
Sorry fellas. I'm a loser I know. Haven't been checking out the forum as much as I should especially with this post here. Been working on this Mountain House group buy my wife and I are organizing. We have close to eighty people interested in getting involved with it.
Anyway, the rifle is a 16" flat top with M4 stepped profile barrel. I bought it less the carry handle and have since added a Colt carry handle assy. The rifle has less than 500 rounds on it an is very well cared for. I'm ex-infantry.
I have some pic's to send and can take more if you need them. I'll try to get them emailed to you Kotz. Gonna go do it right now.
Broadsword

broadsword22
02-07-2005, 05:55 AM
OK,
Well. I guess I'll keep the M4 and buy a tipi.
Thanks everyone.
Broadsword

broadsword22
02-09-2005, 08:14 AM
Kotz,
Email and PM reply sent.
Broadsword

broadsword22
02-09-2005, 04:35 PM
Kotz,
No luck getting through to you so I've posted the M4 On several of the for sale forums.
I've decided that I want to try and finish up my gear so the M4 is for sale or trade at this time. I was considering keeping it but it would just sit in the gun cabinet and not be used. It just never makes the cut over the L1A1 or my bolt gun.
I'm just going to cut and paste the ad again with the price drop and added trade item.
Thanks,
Broadsword

I've decided to off one of my rifles so I can get the rest of my gear sorted out.
Six position stock, Phantom flash hider, Colt removable carry handle assy, one mag cleaning kit , first Samco grip,no box. Has less than 500 rounds on it since I bought it new right after the ban sunset. It is not LEO marked. I had this rifle for sale a while ago but pulled it. I've now decided that finishing off my BOB with a Kifaru 4 man Tipi and stove are more important than another rifle so here it is again.
Email me for pic's and/or questions. Looking for $800 + shipping or a FTF in Colorado to keep things simple. Will trade for the above mentioned Kifaru Tipi and stove. I'll also consider a Kifaru EMR in trade.
Thanks,
Broadsword